Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Babel

What if she releases more than one video?

ARTPOP trilogy Part I: Aura this saturday, Part II featuring Venus and G.U.Y on monday or next week.

Just a thought. :P

SpadesToStart

She can still release one single but have a trilogy so let's not be hasty :manicure:

I always expected this. The film will feature both Venus and GUY (and maybe another!) but GUY will be the only one sent to radio.

What if the music video opens with a continuation of Telephone where Gaga and Beyoncé drive off the cliff face, crashing to the ground below - leaving a crater, in which gaga is left laying in - dead.

Around the scene of the crater are various record labels and managers who are fighting over her body because of what's happened (DWUW).

Her Aura leaves her body and takes her to Olympus where she meets the goddess of love (Venus).

She learns to live a life of luxury in Olympus with Venus, who wants Gaga to enjoy experiencing the love she never got on Earth (G.U.Y).

This would our Telephone sequel, and our ARTPOP trilogy - all in one video :party:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

This is actually really good :applause:

Slayer

Donatella?  :toofunga:

One of the most likely off the album, beeb.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

wahkeenasitka

I can't wait to see the footage from the Neptune Pool!!!! God it's so gorgeous. 

What if the music video opens with a continuation of Telephone where Gaga and Beyoncé drive off the cliff face, crashing to the ground below - leaving a crater, in which gaga is left laying in - dead.

Around the scene of the crater are various record labels and managers who are fighting over her body because of what's happened (DWUW).

Her Aura leaves her body and takes her to Olympus where she meets the goddess of love (Venus).

She learns to live a life of luxury in Olympus with Venus, who wants Gaga to enjoy experiencing the love she never got on Earth (G.U.Y).

This would our Telephone sequel, and our ARTPOP trilogy - all in one video  :party:

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

that's kind of a cool idea!!! but i really don't think Beyonce is in on this, otherwise the video coverage would've mentioned she was there too. 

notamember

The trilogy is happening, just one of those 3 songs will recieve single treatment! Thats what i was told last month. We will see if its true, so excited!!

Yes because we can trust your "insider"

:toofunny: