💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Mister G

This has probably been said before... but I see it happening like this..

Gaga in Heart Castle, Venus plays, shes the goddess of love, everyone celebrates and worships her... until she falls from the sky -- the business men see the rain of money and her beauty and immediately want to capture her and make her their prize possession.. Shes become human now -- G.U.Y. plays.. but in the end who cares, as long as Venus is part of this video!

:party:

But really how she didnt call it a music video, i believe we are not getting a 3rd single from this at all... we will be lucky to have G.U.Y or Venus or Aura or ARTPOP feature in this video at all.

Honestly, gaga worries me with this whole "id rather just keep some songs for myself" kinda thing... :( i mean i get it, and i know i might feel the same in the right situation, but at the same time I think just being able to share music with fans and not care about how well its "commercially received" is important. The legal work is part of it too... If Gaga wants to secretly leak music and not officially release it so that we can hear it, thats fine with me too :3 I guess i'm just selfish and want more of Gaga's music, but isnt that an integral part of why im her fan? because I love her music?

Wow i got off on a tangent....quick end strong... Gaga can't be tamed..

(cues Miley Cyrus)

:troll:

I think it's safe to say that the music video or short film or whatever this turns out to be will have at least Venus and G.U.Y. :legend:

I'm pretty sure the video(or videos) is for three songs. They might all be released at the same time as a minifilm or in three parts a trilogy. I think Venus/Aura will most likely open it and the beginning won't take place at heart castle (considering we didn't get any videos of Aura there it would make sense)

Inb4 the Aura footage is from Machete Kills X_X Seriously though about the housewives, she's probably having them as worshippers of Venus or women who model themselves after Venus: beauty, radiance, magnifence, elegant glory, all of it. They're probably going to be symbolic followers taking charge of their "love" of their men so to speak. Ahhhh can't wait!!

Edited by Mister G

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Laceface

I think the whole "f*** pop music" thing was exclusively for SXSW because she wanted her show to be strictly about the music and the art and the energy, not the pop industry or electronics. So I think they have a plan to come back with a bang in the public eye :)

Somebody gets it :)

justbrian

It's stupid and tacky. I want ONE song in it.

are you 5? 

Why don't you wait and see it before you call it stupid and tacky?

www.brianhowarddesign.com

HarryTheNight

PRAYING it's G.U.Y.

We didn't come this far for it to be Venus.

yaaas.

im expecting venus tho, all signs are pointing to it, that or a tropico esque mess