💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Michael

This is my first time posting on this site. I am a straight 20 year old male in a fraternity in Texas and I have to admit that Lady G's music and artistic expression is amazing. The lyrics are different, yet meaningful. The beats are like no other in the industry. She truly is an icon of our time and I will always follow her from now on. The video for GUY is what brought me here and I absolutely love it. I dont care what anyone says she's so hot.

welcome! :hug:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Brandon

Is Tara still in the Haus? She isn't credited.

Gaga should promote GUY and then release the music video without ARTPOP, Venus and MiC for TV.

Firestarter

my favorite 2 seconds of the video:

tumblr_n2v54qkIe61seq9tao1_500.gif

bitÑh is like "I couldn't care less" :laughga:

love it

EarnYourLeather

Is Tara still in the Haus? She isn't credited.

Gaga should promote GUY and then release the music video without ARTPOP, Venus and MiC for TV.

This.

And the video was okay. Not her best, not her worst. 7/10

tezbear91

I thought it was a great video! The beginning was really good with all the businessman leaving her in her to burn in the ground. Venus was a great surprise. The visuals of you looking around the pool with Venus playing really matched. G.U.Y scenes were also good. However didn't like/get the house wives,random dude in the sky and mine craft guy.

The ending was really good though. Love the scene where the three of them are walking down the hallway and every step is in time with te beat. I got the whole injecting them with 'G.U.Y' which makes gaga control them the way she wants to. Obviously a metaphor for the music business. Oh and she looked smokin hot in some of the scenes! Best she has looked in a music video for a while.

Overall I am very happy with the video (as I normally am ) I've watched it 4 times so on that impression I'll give the video

9/10

battle for your life.

Daenerys

The ARTPOP intro slays my entire existence. I swear.... I cried. It was beautiful! And then the transition into Venus.... :giveup: I screamed!!! :worship2:

Edited by GodofLove
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ModernEcstasy

2,066,637  :party:  :party:  :party:

So basically, we have no chance of breaking the record. Over half of the time has gone already :(

MonsterOfSpain

That was crazy, I think it's her best video and one of the best music videos I've seen in my life, if not the best.

The beggining is amazing with her trying to get up and make it to the castle, then when Venus started it was a nice surprise, then G.U.Y. and all those scenes omg she's so hot... I loved the story, the looks, EVERYTHING about the video.

Already watched it 7 times, but all I can say is, thank you Gaga for this and sorry for having doubted of you during the past months, it was worth every day of waiting.

So basically, we have no chance of breaking the record. Over half of the time has gone already :(

I don't think the views are updated tbh, I think we can make 10m views today.

And also, most of people in the US are sleeping now and European people has just woken up.

panosmonster

i don't trust vevo's counter