đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Maybe I'm pressed but

Ascetic

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

Read my post to the other user because I'm not even going to bother addressing the same point :ohwell:

Not going to bother conversing with someone calling Gaga a hypocrite because she's asking for donations to her foundation

I'd be more inclined to donate if I could actually see the benefit of the charity. The 'Brave Bus' is a bit of a joke to be honest. The only ones visiting are Stan's who are wanting to meet the Haus.

If she is going to ask for donations she needs to put them to good use.

Oh and buy Applause on iTunes. :awkney:

Have you been to the BBB? Because it was actually a really amazing experience, and yes at the bus we met Gaga and the Haus but I talked to the Haus and Gaga about bullying and empowerment, and that was the focus of the whole event...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummm... gaga donates alot and does alot for charity. so you trying to call her out is really stupid and ignorant... :toofunny:

The thing is that she has so much cash and always says that she's doing things for the fans, yet things like this prove her wrong
She should be able to support and fund this on her own
Instead of funding the creation of something dumb like Volantis, she could have put that money towards the bus.

ignorance at its finest... 

Don't be silly, even if she has a lot of money she can't just donate all of it to the charity.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Schwerk

The BTW foundation has partners and sponsors. Charitable organizations can't simply rely on businesses and a few wealthy celebrities. They rely on the smaller donations from thousands of individuals who want to make a difference.

Many of Gaga's fans are adults with full time jobs, who regularly contribute to charitable organizations. Why wouldn't Gaga ask them to contribute their money to a cause she believes in?

I understand, that why I said:

I wish she would not go to her fans so much for donations.

By now I feel it's time for a big event/movement of some sort to promote the foundation that is a little more seperate from the fanbase. Like the spinning-marathon Gaga was considering.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Ronk

Hey that's Gaga :noparty:

If I'm not mistaken she took this photo 9 days before she released Applause.

I'm sorry, she still looks like Steven Tyler to me in that pic.  I'm such a flop fan.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I'm sorry, she still looks like Steven Tyler to me in that pic.  I'm such a flop fan.

Lol it's ok. She does look like ST with no wrinkles on that pic. :yes:

Archived