💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are blackouts hurting or helping Gaga?

GHGUY

Featured Posts

Hurting, if she keeps going shes gonna end up like Xtina

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OysterBaby

she needs to get out there before people label it as a come back. it isnt too late. BUT DAMN ITS GETTING ****ING CLOSE

Rudz Xinc

blackout is never a good thing, people will forget her, when she come back, people will be excited for a while then move on

what Katy and Rihanna do is genius, keep the fans happy, keep releasing new music and music video do they won't tired of waiting and leave at the end find some other artist to stan

Fans asked for a blackout in 2011. They got what they wanted. :emma:

those fans are stupid

Look at those clowns

Freddy Krueger

I think the pre-ARTPOP blackout (although it was due to medical issues) is one of the reasons ARTPOP under performed. 

AyaKara

She should have held off ARTPOP until everything was ready. Applause and DWUW were rushed, with DWUW canceled. The app was missing many things by its release. The imagery was also mixed up: death of the blonde, art, weed, Disney princesses, 40s' music, auras, simplicity, and finally, Venus. Now it's all fairly vague.

ARTPOP should have been put off another six months so she could have had all of 2013 to plan it out and prepare for what ARTPOP was truly going to be about. The album itself feels like she still isn't entirely sure what ARTPOP is. It's a shame because ARTPOP felt like it was going to be Gaga's greatest innovation and cultural experiment. She promised that it was coming this year, so I'm hoping for the best.

I love ARTPOP and I love Gaga more than anything, I'm just sharing my opinion on the topic at hand.

Archived