Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can Gaga still become a legend?

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Seeing where Gaga is right now in her career, do you think she has a chance of becoming one?

Is she on her way? Is she going the right direction with her career?

Are any of her contemporaries on their way to becoming legends?

Discuss.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. One day she will be one. Imo, all Legends have times where they go in the wrong direction or don't do as successfully as they did previously, but still show that they are talented and have what it takes to don the 'Legend' title.

Don't know when considering this ARTPOP fiasco, but she'll be on her way sooner or later. 

BLACKOUTbritney

She'll be legendary tbh. She will be remembered as one of the innovative artists of this decade

KimKardashian6Gif.gif

Honestly, I think that what seha has already done at this point is enought to make her a legend. No one has come close to her impact, success, talent, ect. since she debuted. People just won't admit it right now. But in the future I am sure she will be regarded as a legend even if she doesn't do anything else anymore, even though I am sure she still has alot more to give in her career.

TimisaMonster

She's a living legend already... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She needs to understand that she has to stop these media blackouts. moderation is key here. not too  overexposed not too underexposed. she can't pull a britney and expect to hit just with her name alone. she's also not adele and pull a set fire to the rain.

JEWRJEWR

She'll be legendary tbh. She will be remembered as one of the innovative artists of this decade

KimKardashian6Gif.gif

that gif omg. Please, make it stop  :toofunny: 

tumblr_mwvt9vHcdk1svi3flo1_400.gif

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived