💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

X-Men

MonsterMarty

Featured Posts

MonsterMarty

See Brian Singer IG'ed that they're casting at the moment. Possibly young Storm, Scott and Jean!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See Brian Singer IG'ed that they're casting at the moment. Possibly young Storm, Scott and Jean!

coooool. I heard they confirmed Quicksilver as well :)
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I WANT to see Rogue have a bigger role this time :manicure: but I'm wasting my breath

I want to see Storm have a real role for once and a scene where she can show of her destructive powers. I mean really she's always getting beaten by the lamest characters :awkney: she can control hurricanes for god's sake.

I want to see Storm have a real role for once and a scene where she can show of her destructive powers. I mean really she's always getting beaten by the lamest characters :awkney: she can control hurricanes for god's sake.

:lmao: omg

They said Dazzler was gonna be in Apocalypse

Looking forward to the younger cast members. But I'll be glad when they continue with present time just to see the original cast.

MonsterMarty

Yeah, the original cast make the movies. I need serious appearances by them after Apocalypse since they won't be featured (outside Wolverine annoyingly) in that film.

Me too :) 

And I wish they stop putting Wolverine in the center of the film, he's annoying as ****.

Also, I need more Phoenix in my life.:giveup:

It was interesting in The Last Stand but that's not how I imagined it. :ohwell:

• 2 weeks later...

So is Gambit going to be in the First Class timeline or the present timeline?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe Wolverine and Storm kissed in the movie :omg:

I can't believe Wolverine and Storm kissed in the movie :omg:

• 3 months later...
MonsterMarty

Sorta dead blog... but update for Apocalypse (due out May 2016):

Shooting is to start right after Easter weekend in Montreal, so within the next two weeks. Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique) has confirmed she won't renew her contract after Apocalypse. Three others (Nick Hoult as Beast, James McAvoy as Xavier and Michael Fassbender as Magneto) all complete their contracts after this movie, but haven't said if they will renew for another X-Men movie. Hugh Jackman is filming Wolverine III once he finishes shooting for Apocalypse, his final time as the character (nooooo!)

This movie sequels the past section of Days of Future Past (set in 1974/1975), taking place roughly 8 years after the events of that movie, in 1983. It centers on the five main characters from that movie (Wolverine, Beast, Mystique, Xavier and Magneto) with central roles for younger versions of Storm, Cyclops and Jean. It involves some for of time-travel or look into the future as Halle Berry is confirmed to reprise her role as old/future Storm and Ian McKellen is confirmed as future/old Magneto. Wolverine is likely to appear in the future portion too, though Patrick Stewart hasn't said if he is to be future Xavier yet.

Apocalypse is the most powerful villain of the franchise, essentially as far beyond mutants in evolution as they are beyond average humans. He can move through time and his powers are essentially unlimited. Kinberg, the screenwriter and producer of Days of Future Past and Apocalypse, has said this is a total disaster movie - mass carnage and destruction in order to show how powerful Apocalypse is.

Confirmed characters:

Cyclops (young)

Storm (young and future)

Jean (young)

Wolverine (young and possibly future)

Xavier (young and possibly future)

Magneto (young and future)

Mystique (young)

Jubilee (young)

Gambit (cameo)

Angel/Archangel (confirmed via Singer concept art)

Nightcrawler (young)

Beast (young)

Quicksilver (young)

Apocalypse (timeless)

Psylocke (unknown era)

Pure Adrenaline

So Apocalypse will be the best movie of them all :excited2: 

and after that the X-men series will go to **** because all the main characters' actors wont renew their contracts and after Wolverene 3 and the most iconic X-man character will loose it's actor :proud:  :proud: 

at least there will be Deadpool movie :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

MonsterMarty

dddd it's so true, but I think that's why this time around the biggies should will be Storm, Jean and Cyclops because those new actors will likely be sealed into the same "this movie + 2 sequels" contracts, along with the other newbies like Jubilee, Angel and Nightcrawler. I'd KILL for a random future movie with the original cast to fill the void in 2018 or even late summer 2017!

Archived