πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is Gaga waiting for?

Bambino

Featured Posts

blahblahblahhhh

She's waiting for me to completely lose my interest in her and then reignite it with a semi-comeback.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleBoot

Great Post :hug: i just re read everything you said and i actually think this may be the most accurate post so far?

Β 

Thank you! :hug:

Β 

She could be in underground guerilla mode working her butt off for all I know, but people probably should temper their expectations just in case. She's probably trying to push through it but no doubt she probably has a lot on her plate and is probably struggling to deal with it. The day I heard she parted with Troy Carter, I knew this would be a mess. (And I'm not taking sides with that without knowing the facts, but the timing of the split was terrible.) I personally couldn't imagine changing management that's been there for years just as you're dropping an album when you should be hitting the ground running.Β 

sheismirage

For you to bang the gong.

Β 

THIS

heavymlover

Didn't she say something about March? I guess we'll have to wait a couple of weeks more before we start seeing some action.

display name

I don't know what she is waiting for, but trust her. She would not name her album ARTPOP and profusely call herself an artist in this time if she were not planning something big for this album. Art has never been just about the music to her. There is more to it, and, as there are more materials and more ideas, more planning becomes necessary. She was not ready to release ARTPOP when she did, and I am sure she realizes that now.

Gaga is single handedly ruining her career.... 1.5 singles in the past 8 months and no word of a new single any time soon... Pretty sure she is gonna just tour in May with no new single until that time

Β 

2 singles, 2 promotional singles, many tv appearances in just over 6 months is not enough? are you crazy? :excuseme:

I hope she's spending a lot of time making something really intricate and amazing. It takes time. I think in general I was let down by the ARTPOP era because there was so much lead-up to it, and I thought it would be impeccably planned because of that, but instead hardly anything was planned and the work wasn't up to snuff because of it. I'm not sure if this was because she was completely preoccupied with her tour and then of course with her injury, or if she really did have a lot of plans laid out that didn't rise to the surface because of a lack of management and man-power. We'll never know. But I really sincerely hope that this period of time that we're waiting will be much more fruitful and lead to something much more impressive than what we got last fall.Β 

Β 

Funny, if you think about it, the idea of a "fall" really encapsulates the whole era so far. She fell and hurt her hip, she released the album in the fall, she had a fall in popularity and in solidarity among her fans. Remember when she was referring to herself as the Devil of Pop? There really is a definite Lucifer-ian element at play here. It'd be interesting to see if she plays on that in the upcoming work.

LaLuna

I can only assume she's working hard to get the era back on track. ARTPOP is her baby, she's obviously very proud of the album, she would not let it fade into oblivion.

Stefani328

she hyped the album so much and now it's like she forgot about it. album of the millennium. right.

That was a joke.

IvanMonster

Oh please, don't. If you disagree that whatever is going on is not normal for someone like Gaga, then idk tbh. It wasn't only ARTPOP what I, and many fans, needed from her. We need her, we need to see her more often.

Β 

I wanna give her the applause, but she's not there to get it :(

Β 

i agree. like not only this but just the fact that so many fans have all spent thousands of dollars over the past few years on her albums, remix albums, posters, tour tickets, random Gaga paraphernalia, t-shirts, travel costs to see her.....I mean...its not like little monsters have no reason to complain. they've invested thousands of dollars of their own money in supporting her. so if we wann b---h that we arent getting what we want then i feel like that is justified simply by the fact that the girl wouldn't be able to have a lazy day in versace in a waldorf astoria if we weren't paying for it.Β 

And she plays at Roseland in a month.. :awkney:

I dunno Gagz :shrug: You are great and all but where are you? :cry:

Β 

yeah but you are hot so the world is ok

Archived