💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Twitter outs hidden blue check supporters

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

For context, the blue check was a mark of shame for a moment, so twitter caved and gave people an option to hide it while still paying for bonus features 

Now that’s suddenly gone ☠️

Reactions:

Like… :icant: 

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
and yeah outing is never funny but still funny phrasing/moment
  • LMAO 5

Argentum

lol I can’t believe we are still doing games like this in the year of our lord 2024

i haven’t actually logged into my regular twitter account in a couple of months and honestly great

(still use it for pr0n I’m not a nun)

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Red

Embarrassed Shame GIF

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RAMROD

People drives tesla proudly on the road, but embarassed for paying $22 monthly? :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SevenAteNine

I really dont see a problem with people paying for it if they are celebrities or a brand.

there are so many scams where people pretend to be a celeb to convince people to give them money, there are catfishers, and fan accounts (fan accounts arent bad)

so... if these check marks didnt exist then it would be very hard to tell who is the real one. 

but yeah, its trash that elon made it a paying thing..

RIP 9.

Catnikko

i thought people only paid for a checkmark :air: why would you pay and hide it

Actual patient
  • LMAO 2

LateToCult

Wait…did Gar get outed too? I could’ve sworn she didn’t have a checkmark because people were using her as an example of real celebrities not giving af about paying. :air:

Catnikko
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Wait…did Gar get outed too? I could’ve sworn she didn’t have a checkmark because people were using her as an example of real celebrities not giving af about paying. :air:

even if she did it's silly, as if Gaga is managing her own twitter these days :air: 

Actual patient

Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Elon also "gifted" them to a lot of popular people to keep the "prestige" of the check so her team might not even pay for it. But who knows? Not us. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Elon also "gifted" them to a lot of popular people to keep the "prestige" of the check so her team might not even pay for it. But who knows? Not us. 

No reason Elon giving freebies anything when his own mother had to buy her own tesla and be in the queue line lihe everyone else  for it. He is not that kind of person.

Edited by RAMROD

Helxig
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

People drives tesla proudly on the road, but embarassed for paying $22 monthly? :ororomunroe:

$22 a month to TWEET??? Some people have too much money to throw away oh my god

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

$22 a month to TWEET??? Some people have too much money to throw away oh my god

Not to tweet, but to get perks like folders on your bookmarks, hide likes tab, more profile costumization, plus if you're an influencer or an independent writer/artists, you'd get more engangement cos by paying your post will be featured more. 

Roughhouse Dandy
40 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

No reason Elon giving freebies anything when his own mother had to buy her own tesla and be in the queue line lihe everyone else  for it. He is not that kind of person.

It was incentive for the lames to buy air.

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.