ARTPOP first week sales

ARTPOP second week sales

Gaga not coming to GGD anymore

nnnn the record breaking drop

Sleeping with Gaga....

OMG i forgot about this one :toofunny: 

BTW cover for sure

TEOG video

Who remembers way back in the fame monster era when gaga would keep postponing the Telephone video release date for "editing" :lmao: 

I just realized how we hated almost everything about the beginning of the BTW era.

-Everybody was angry about the release dates on NYE

-People thought the album cover was fake

-People thought the song was a remix

:rip:

If anyone wasn't here for the BTW cover meltdown, I feel bad for you. That's easily the most iconic imo :legend:

I agree. It's obvious you weren't here if you say anything else to be honest. This forum never fully recovered from that mess. Iconic :legend:

I just realized how we hated almost everything about the beginning of the BTW era.

-Everybody was angry about the release dates on NYE

-People thought the album cover was fake

-People thought the song was a remix

:rip:

I agree. It's obvious you weren't here if you say anything else to be honest. This forum never fully recovered from that mess. Iconic :legend:

Even THE MODS were going a little crazy too :rip: That was something

My favourite album cover ever tbh :toofunny: Like, really

Mythic Mist

I wasnt here for the BTW album cover mess either. But right now the most recent one was hilarious with Emma. It spanned not only this forum, but on to twitter, youtube, and ATRL. Gosh the ATRL SYG thread was hilarious that night. :emma: 

bionic

BTW cover is my personal favourite. All the slagging off, accusations of "fake monsters" then backtracking...  :party:

All I remember is going on Twitter and people were like "LOL ITS SO BAD. GAGA WOULDNT DO SOMETHING AS BAD AS THIS! IDIOTS FOR BELIEVING IT!!!" then when Gaga confirmed it the same people were all "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS ITS SO GOOD YAAAAAAAAAAS MAMMA!!! IF U DONT LOVE IT YOURE A FAKE MONSTER"

TOo much fun.

buy bionic

bionic

OH AND OF COURSE..!!!

Looking for numbers in every single pic of Gaga for the ARTPOP album + lead single release dates. They could be anywhere. Dents in sunglasses, folds in clothes, the formations people made whilst sitting... :toofloppy:

buy bionic

Archived