Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Do You Have Trouble Listening to the Previous Albums?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Runway

umm not really

I listened to The Fame last week and bopped to every track. yes even Retro dance freak :legend:

And I listened to BTW the week before that. Haven't listened to TFM in full for a while tho

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MurderLipstick

It actually made me appreciate them even more.

This. I just listened to both The Fame Monster and Born This Way in full for the first time since Aura leaked and forgot how much I loved them :)

I don't have trouble. I just have to be in the mood, whereas ARTPOP is just what I automatically play when I listen to music.

rivingtonreject

No, I listen to BTW most consistantly tbh. I personally favor that album over all, but lately Ive been fining a new appreciation for TF. I'm STILL adjusting to alot of the material on ARTPOP, some songs I really can't stand

EGOT2027

I haven't listened to anything other than ARTPOP tbh :awkney: Except Judas and HML :flutter:

Same. I listen to ARTPOP, Born This Way (song), Scheisse, and Judas.

Gaga is Life

I've been listening to all her previous albums when getting dressed for the past few weeks. It's been fun :party: But now I'm back to ARTPOP :spin:

iloveit123

Her earlier work reminds me of how good she can be, and how good/full the production can be (which i am not the happiest about on the new album, the production)

listen to the fame in the car all the time.(so much that my boyfriend has tried to ban it) love that album.

the fame (song) is still one of my all time faves tbh

I've overplayed TFM so even though it's my favorite, I can't listen to it now. :rip: Born This Way is still good except for the lull in the middle, and the Fame is still fun despite the filler. I think I appreciate them more because those songs seem more... distinctive. Maybe it's the production. ARTPOP doesn't have a cohesive sound that unites the album and gives it identity, imo. The Fame is bubbly and irreverent, The Fame Monster is sleek and mysterious, and Born This Way is loud and abrasive. I don't have a "sound" for ARTPOP. Even though ARTPOP is the album I've listened to most recently, I think it's let me appreciate her previous works. I love that Gaga's albums, despite having changed in style, are still great to listen to.

The Fame Monster is the only album that is filled with great songs.

BTW is half fillers and ARTPOP has J&D, Donatella and Aura in it, so it'll never listen to these albums completely again

Stefani328

No. I listen to  all of Gaga' s albums mostly together. I haven't really to a lot of BTW, though.

Archived