Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

I AM IN TEARS!

Rei

Featured Posts

chrismugler

tumblr_m6olmdgxwT1rs3luo.gif Nice try ....

You're joking right?

:lmao: If you don't, I'll pray for you tbh tumblr_lp6p2uBm3a1qc26hao1_500.gif

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUHHH!!!!! How do you guys STILL think Katy's videos aren't good??!!! THEY'RE TOO GOOOD !!!! I'm soo mad!!!!!!!  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

why does somebody's - who you don't even know - success make you so mad?

I really hope you are joking... 

chrismugler

GUHHH!!!!! How do you guys STILL think Katy's videos aren't good??!!! THEY'RE TOO GOOOD !!!! I'm soo mad!!!!!!!  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  

Some of her videos are cool :yes: but definitely DH is nowhere near to good :ohwell:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

why does somebody's - who you don't even know - success make you so mad?

I really hope you are joking... 

Obviously a troll post, right? Right!?

This is NOT a troll post. I'm really upset that Katy's videos are getting too good, the cinematography, wardrobe, effects, editing, professionalism....Katy gets a whole greenscreen Egyptian world with sunsets, blue men, flying pyramids, purple skies, stone medusa symbols, while Gaga gets stuck with a bland castle, a pool, and 3 feet flower pillars.....

Robotboy

:lmao: cant tell if serious

i do like the video tho and im pressed but only for the reason that we dont get any videos :cry:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

:lmao: cant tell if serious

i do like the video tho and im pressed but only for the reason that we dont get any videos :cry:

YES IS SERIOUS FOR THE 100000th TIME!

This is NOT a troll post. I'm really upset that Katy's videos are getting too good, the cinematography, wardrobe, effects, editing, professionalism....Katy gets a whole greenscreen Egyptian world with sunsets, blue men, flying pyramids, purple skies, stone medusa symbols, while Gaga gets stuck with a bland castle, a pool, and 3 feet flower pillars.....

So you're going to judge Gaga's video before seeing it..?

Anyway it's your opinion that her vids are getting too good, imo I don't see a big change or threat in them 

Archived