💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Can anyone else confirm if she really sang "Sire" again backstage? According to @privatehooker she sang it backstage tonight.

Yes. They were both back. She also stayed on for Telephone this time.

Oh thank god  :worship:  I wonder why she didn't perform those songs yesterday  :(

ViviLittleM

She sang Sire for us!!!!!. I was there. It's so beautiful! Right in front of me too!

why can't she release that song for all the monsters...

why can't she release that song for all the monsters...

Sire will most likely not get released. When I asked her for an unreleased song that we won't hear she said Sire. Then one of my friends asked her to sing a bit and she sang about a minute and a half acapella.

ViviLittleM

Sire will most likely not get released. When I asked her for an unreleased song that we won't hear she said Sire. Then one of my friends asked her to sing a bit and she sang about a minute and a half acapella.

It's bad for the other monsters lol I'm so jealous :(

So I ended up in Sydney very unexpectedly this weekend & a friend of mine offered me a free spare ticket in Sydney last night, I had tickets last Saturday in Melbourne but ended up not going due to a family emergency.

I f**king loved it. The stage looked great, the lights were incredible & Gaga herself, I've seen her four times now & she seriously just gets better and better. Her audience banter is absolutely adorable as well.

Every older song brought back a memory .... And it was awesome seeing the ARTPOP tracks live. The BTW Ball was so intense, artRAVE is nothing but a celebration of music. There was a really nice happy atmosphere in the room, which I think was lacking at the BTW Ball. The artRAVE seemed to mainly fans .... Which was nice. 

Stand out songs for me were: ARTPOP, Venus, Do What U Want, Born This Way, Sexxx Dreams, Bad Romance, Applause & of course Gypsy (which made me cry). Was also nice to hear Just Dance, Poker Face & Paparazzi. 

Incredible show, incredible night, see you at the next tour Gaga!

Edited by Andrew

So I ended up in Sydney very unexpectedly this weekend & a friend of mine offered me a free spare ticket in Sydney last night, I had tickets last Saturday in Melbourne but ended up not going due to a family emergency.

I f**king loved it. The stage looked great, the lights were incredible & Gaga herself, I've seen her four times now & she seriously just gets better and better. Her audience banter is absolutely adorable as well.

Every older song brought back a memory .... And it was awesome seeing the ARTPOP tracks live. The BTW Ball was so intense, artRAVE is nothing but a celebration of music. There was a really nice happy atmosphere in the room, which I think was lacking at the BTW Ball. The artRAVE seemed to mainly fans .... Which was nice. 

Stand out songs for me were: ARTPOP, Venus, Do What U Want, Born This Way, Sexxx Dreams, Bad Romance, Applause & of course Gypsy (which made me cry). Was also nice to hear Just Dance, Poker Face & Paparazzi. 

Incredible show, incredible night, see you at the next tour Gaga!

Yay so glad you got to go! :) Wish id gone to Sydney :(

Suffering from post artrave depression any cures ?

If you find one, be sure to let me know lol