💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

hes just a rly fake person

. Hmm that sucks then. :( its funny when the crowd knows someone has already met her and she asks them backstage you hear people groan. Lol

Beau isn't a fake person. At all. Like i hung out with him all day and he is the most genuine person and he said from the start he wanted to be calm. I absolutely love him to bits like. 

Beau isn't a fake person. At all. Like i hung out with him all day and he is the most genuine person and he said from the start he wanted to be calm. I absolutely love him to bits like.

Fair enough. I mean we shouldnt be judging people we dont know.

Guy Under You

the show was ****ing amazing! oh my god she was so perfect, the one negative thing I would have to say bout the whole experience was the amount of people in the mosh, wow it was so hot in there me and my friends could barely breathe..

the show was ****ing amazing! oh my god she was so perfect, the one negative thing I would have to say bout the whole experience was the amount of people in the mosh, wow it was so hot in there me and my friends could barely breathe..

Yes lots of people saying that today. Tha kfully they sold less ga tix for tonight show so hopefully it wont be so bad.

Guy Under You

Yes lots of people saying that today. Tha kfully they sold less ga tix for tonight show so hopefully it wont be so bad.

yeah I agree! you could barely move, whenever I would jump or dance which i did for the whole show, i would be on someones feet

ZacharyyyM

It was so fantastic but she didn't do Aura. She was absolutely amazing anyways <3 the stage looked so incredible! I was nervous about going because I had decided to go out in public in drag for the first time but I found it to be such a fun and great experience. :)

Also wondering if anyone knows what the name of the thing in the foyer near the escalators taking photos and they held up a photo frame around you was called? :)

SEX MUFFIN

10561816_721264414575865_909261442842886

Got to meet Lacee last night! Was also right in front of the Venus bridge! Best view and concert ever!

10648221_720844384617868_377205084707694

Edited by SEX MUFFIN

HermioneGranger

10561816_721264414575865_909261442842886

Got to meet Lacee last night! Was also right in front of the Venus bridge! Best view and concert ever!

10648221_720844384617868_377205084707694

You both look super cute!  :) Glad all of you had a good time!

Yeah that's what I want to know too! I hope those songs are not gone for good...

Yes. They were both back. She also stayed on for Telephone this time.