Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

xoxoJohnnyGaga

they werent all of sale, there is 3 presales plus general sale, so all the tickets are divided amongst the sales, ie 2/3 m&g per presale with the rest in general sale

Oh ok well even though i got tickets i'm still probably going to try for a meet & greet, if not oh well

UPDATE: Live Nation pre-sale started and meet & greet is an option but they say "allocation exhausted". These companies just love to get Monsters hopes up don't they? I've seen so many monsters write questions to Ticketek and none of them get answered!  :confused:

Edited by henickgaga

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Why isn't sydney selling better :cry:

I promise this will be the last time i mention the meet & greet tix but they seem to have no problem selling the meet and greets in less than a second xD

Edited by henickgaga

I promise this will be the last time i mention the meet & greet tix but they seem to have no problem selling the meet and greets in less than a second xD

Haha it's because there's only so little of them and a lot of hardcore fans!

I just need Sydney to sell out so they add another show so I can get M&G :( :(

I got fed up and just got 2 LMZ. It's stupid how people can get them so fast, with the majority people who have met her before.

I just need Sydney to sell out so they add another show so I can get M&G :( :(

I don't think it will :sweat:

I got fed up and just got 2 LMZ. It's stupid how people can get them so fast, with the majority people who have met her before.

I don't see a problem with people getting tickets that have met her before :shrug: and I only know one person who has m&g that has met her before in sydney  :shrug:

I don't think it will :sweat:

Shhh don't ruin my dreams

I haven't even tried to get them, I was counting on there being a second show. I have no problem with people who've already met her getting one, their no less fan and no less deserving.

Edited by Nicole

Shhh don't ruin my dreams

I haven't even tried to get them, I was counting on there being a second show. I have no problem with people who've already met her getting one, their no less fan and no less deserving.

:legend: