Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Shaney

I thought it would be cool for everyone to share their outifts! Mine's pretty basic but here it is, It looked sh!t in photos so I did a video. It does still look better in person though. I did a weird shimmy to try and make the (glued on one by one) rhinestones sparkle but you can't really tell. I'm not sure what else to add hmmm. Any feedback?

http://youtu.be/f5Af6raYaC4

That is so cool :giveup:

TOIOUlE.png

What do y'all think of my artRAVE outfit guys?  :gaga:

Not my room btw.  :manicure:

Slay!  Where did you get those heels at?

Yikes! Where is everyone today? Came down to see how long the lmz queue is and well im the first one here lol and only about maybe 25-30 people in the ga queue lol but i dont wanna queue alone in lmz so sittin in the shade right now haha

Yikes! Where is everyone today? Came down to see how long the lmz queue is and well im the first one here lol and only about maybe 25-30 people in the ga queue lol but i dont wanna queue alone in lmz so sittin in the shade right now haha

Well for the second Melb show there were only 16 LMZ tickets sold, so unless you're dead set on front and centre you could probably come back in the afternoon and still get barrier easily 

Well for the second Melb show there were only 16 LMZ tickets sold, so unless you're dead set on front and centre you could probably come back in the afternoon and still get barrier easily

Oh really? Well i spoke to security and he wrote 'lm1' on my hand but said i can sit in the shade coz the queue is in te sun. But i think they sold more than 16 lmz for this one coz i got mine in presale and mine ticket was # 15 already. I did wonder how many they sold for tonight though. Got nothin better to do so will hang aroud a while. At least i know i will have a good spot and a barrier tonight (better for me coz = less claustrophobia). ;)

Oh really? Well i spoke to security and he wrote 'lm1' on my hand but said i can sit in the shade coz the queue is in te sun. But i think they sold more than 16 lmz for this one coz i got mine in presale and mine ticket was # 15 already. I did wonder how many they sold for tonight though. Got nothin better to do so will hang aroud a while. At least i know i will have a good spot and a barrier tonight (better for me coz = less claustrophobia). ;)

Oh thats good then, at least in Melb GA sold out that night so it wasnt soo bad :P But it was funny having the arena floor to ourselves for 20 mins :P everybody was just running around taking pics, was kind of fun. 

Have the best time! front is actually pretty amazing

Oh thats good then, at least in Melb GA sold out that night so it wasnt soo bad :P But it was funny having the arena floor to ourselves for 20 mins :P everybody was just running around taking pics, was kind of fun.

Have the best time! front is actually pretty amazing

I just heard the guard say they are reducing the floor number of tix to 2800 tonight coz of concerns after last night.... Like at least two people fainted and i almost did. It was so packed and damn hot. I eas even right in front of apz barrier do could turn fo air but during btw i was shaking. It wasnt nice. But with less people tonight it should he better.

Havent been close to main stage yet so will be interesting. Might go a bit to the right of centre to be close to the long runway too.

Was there an absolute bar in the Sydney artRAVE? It looks like there wasn't.

There was a bar but not sponsored by absolute.

Cant believe she cut Aura cos I had letters to throw. She read one after Bad Romance but the guy had met her before and had a monster pit key, and people were saying he was just a celeb stalker with a bull**** letter which sucked. The show was only just 1 hour 30. But other than that Gaga was incredible, I'm devastated that it's over.

lmao omg yes his name is beau and he runs this site called thats the tea or something?? and all he does is stalk celebrities. like he wasnt even freaking out when gaga was reading his letter like damn he's so annoying i cant believe i've had to interact with him

That's strange, with LMZ, numbers 1-4 yesterday said they were coming back there today.

Did they have lmz again? Maye they will come later since they saw no one in line yet. Lol im sitting under one of those thing with the olympic dates on the bottom of them right now.

lmao omg yes his name is beau and he runs this site called thats the tea or something?? and all he does is stalk celebrities. like he wasnt even freaking out when gaga was reading his letter like damn he's so annoying i cant believe i've had to interact with him

Tbh if she read my letter i wouldnt freak out either. A. I dont do freak outs and b. i would probably be in shock that she had picked mine. Lol

Edited by somechick

Tbh if she read my letter i wouldnt freak out either. A. I dont do freak outs and b. i would probably be in shock that she had picked mine. Lol

hes just a rly fake person