💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

xoxoJohnnyGaga
Please let me know when/if you find anything out! THanks!

Please let me know when/if you find anything out! THanks!
I will let you know :) I'm guessing she will get there late as she has usually done in the past so I'm going there after 6:30 when I finish uni :)

HausAlly

When will gaga leave Brisbane?

today most likely, i know people that are at her hotel now and they are on gaga daily so you should know right away when it happens :)

plus for those of you that have not seen the artrave yet, it is seriously going to blow you away :sweat: im still recovering from last nights show, cant wait to see it again!

Edited by HAUS ALLORAH

Are there any key people to follow on twitter etc to find out lady gaga whereabouts while in Sydney. I've never done the whole stalking thing...

But am dying to get to see her.

Elizabeth

so are you all at hyatt hotel????

I'm not, I live in Perth.

I'm sure there's some people there though. There's rumours that she's performing with Queen tonight so I don't think she'll be at the hotel until a lot later. 

SMILE2NE1

Anyone have any ideas when would be a good time to try and catch her leaving her hotel over the next few days.

You can never predict honestly, I've experienced waiting all day and having her not come out. 

You can never predict honestly, I've experienced waiting all day and having her not come out. 

Thanks so much for your reply. No one ever seems to reply to my questions about this... LOL.

I have never done it before.. But I've taken time off work tomorrow to hopefully try and catch her. And I have a feeling she'll head out somewhere to a bar or something over the next few nights. Do you know how people find out so quickly where she is and what she's doing?