💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

AnnabelleXD

Gonna get there around 12. Gonna be a long day, but it's always fun meeting fellow monsters. Haven't really been on here and don't know the deal with **** so anyone wanna update me I'd be happy. So fkn excited.

Gonna get there around 12. Gonna be a long day, but it's always fun meeting fellow monsters. Haven't really been on here and don't know the deal with **** so anyone wanna update me I'd be happy. So fkn excited.

What would you like to know? :)

Tickets are now being offered at 2-for-1 prices :awkney:

Got it in my e-mail today from Qantas. But anyone can purchase it through the link http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?pp=QFITT&sh=LADYGAGA14

"To celebrate the Qantas and Live Nation partnership, you're invited to bring along a friend to Lady Gaga's artRAVE the ARTPOP Ball – on us! Buy one ticket and you'll receive a second ticket as our gift to you. Touring Australia from 20 Aug 2014. Hurry, limited tickets. Offer ends 3pm (AEST) 22 Aug 2014."

You will see the 'QFITT' in the URL which must mean Qantas something something.

Selecting '1' ticket will admit 2 people.... it'll make sense once you go through the booking process, it'll spit out two individual tickets in the end.

Annoyed I paid full price for the tickets when I could've got it half price now. :awkney:

SPREAD THE LOVE

HausAlly

i finished my seashell bikini shirt on the weekend altogether it only took 48 hours to do, i cant wait to wear this one in Sydney!!!

1QzRLUdl.jpg

Lara Croft

So who's gonna be in the GA line from here that I can chill with and take pictures with and get pumped with? Everyone seems to be going for LMZ :c

none :hor:

I second this motion.  :fan:

SEX MUFFIN

So who's gonna be in the GA line from here that I can chill with and take pictures with and get pumped with? Everyone seems to be going for LMZ :c

I second this motion. :fan:

Hahah! I will be! :) would love to chill!

Lara Croft

Hahah! I will be! :) would love to chill!

Yaaaasssss, I'ma make a friend.

I can't wait to take pictures with other fans in my heels.  :gaga:

SEX MUFFIN

Yaaaasssss, I'ma make a friend.

I can't wait to take pictures with other fans in my heels.  :gaga:

YES! Exciting! :D

I second this motion.  :fan:

For which show? I have Ga for the first show, LMZ for the second. :)

i finished my seashell bikini shirt on the weekend altogether it only took 48 hours to do, i cant wait to wear this one in Sydney!!!

1QzRLUdl.jpg

Cool! :)

Lara Croft

For which show? I have Ga for the first show, LMZ for the second. :)

First show! Yaaaassss! We're gonna be line buddies.  :excited2:

First show! Yaaaassss! We're gonna be line buddies.  :excited2:

haha not if you keep going like that....you'll burst before we even get to the show. :p (I'm talking about the emoticon of course). ;)