Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Perth, Australia (August 20)

Arturo

Featured Posts

somechick

Oh wow that's close! What's your next show? :)

Dallas 17th July (then Vegas on the 19th and first LA on the 21st) lol then another month off till Perth. :D

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

AshlieghTaylor

Dallas 17th July (then Vegas on the 19th and first LA on the 21st) lol then another month off till Perth. :D

Oh that's pretty exciting doing like 3 in a row!

Edited by AshlieghTaylor

somechick

Oh that's pretty exciting doing like 3 in a row!

Yeah. I'm gonna be f*cked by the end of it. I fly in to Dallas the arvo of the show and fly out to Vegas the next day, 2 nights in Vegas, then fly to LA, 2 nights in LA and then fly home to Melb. I'm gonna probably sleep the next 4 days until I have to go back to work. :lol:

But then i'm going to all the Aussie shows, which is like 6 in a week and a half so that'll be almost as bad - at least I live in Melbourne (like I can walk to the arena for those two shows) and in Sydney we are staying about 5-10mins walk from the venue. Perth I'm right across the road. Brisbane's gonna be the killer coz my Dad lives on the Gold Coast so i'll stay with him, but the venue is north of Brisbane cbd so getting back to his place after will be a b*tch. 

Ahh the things I do to go to Gaga shows. :dies:  :deadbanana:

AshlieghTaylor

Yeah. I'm gonna be f*cked by the end of it. I fly in to Dallas the arvo of the show and fly out to Vegas the next day, 2 nights in Vegas, then fly to LA, 2 nights in LA and then fly home to Melb. I'm gonna probably sleep the next 4 days until I have to go back to work. :lol:

But then i'm going to all the Aussie shows, which is like 6 in a week and a half so that'll be almost as bad - at least I live in Melbourne (like I can walk to the arena for those two shows) and in Sydney we are staying about 5-10mins walk from the venue. Perth I'm right across the road. Brisbane's gonna be the killer coz my Dad lives on the Gold Coast so i'll stay with him, but the venue is north of Brisbane cbd so getting back to his place after will be a b*tch. 

Ahh the things I do to go to Gaga shows. :dies:  :deadbanana:

Omg that's crazy! You're going to be so exhausted but I'm sure it'll be worth it! Hopefully the Jetlag isn't too bad for Dallas! At least you'll have a lot of fun! I wish I could do more Aus shows but I don't think my uni schedule would allow it next semester haha

somechick

Omg that's crazy! You're going to be so exhausted but I'm sure it'll be worth it! Hopefully the Jetlag isn't too bad for Dallas! At least you'll have a lot of fun! I wish I could do more Aus shows but I don't think my uni schedule would allow it next semester haha

Oh, I should be fine by the time i get to Dallas. I'll have been in the US for a week by then (going to NYC and Chicago before, but not for shows).

I have been extremely lucky with gettin time off work this year, especially since I changed jobs just over 4 months ago. My new company have been really good. I remember in Uni it was hard to do much. The rest of my family went to the UK one year but I had to stay coz I had mid year exams. :(

AshlieghTaylor

Oh, I should be fine by the time i get to Dallas. I'll have been in the US for a week by then (going to NYC and Chicago before, but not for shows).

I have been extremely lucky with gettin time off work this year, especially since I changed jobs just over 4 months ago. My new company have been really good. I remember in Uni it was hard to do much. The rest of my family went to the UK one year but I had to stay coz I had mid year exams. :(

Oh that's good then!! :) and that's nice that work has been great!

Haha yeah it can suck sometimes! I was tempted for Melbourne but I study architecture at uni and I have 3 studios next semester so I'll practically be living at uni haha. Hopefully it's kind of quite by the 20th so I can skip a few days :P

Edited by AshlieghTaylor

somechick

Oh that's good then!! :) and that's nice that work has been great!

Haha yeah it can suck sometimes! I was tempted for Melbourne but I study architecture at uni and I have 3 studios next semester so I'll practically be living at uni haha. Hopefully it's kind of quite by the 20th so I can skip a few days :P

You should have come to Melb - it's on the weekend. ;)

AshlieghTaylor

You should have come to Melb - it's on the weekend. ;)

Ah I know but I'm afraid I'll have an assignment to do :(

Oh btw, I have a feeling gaga will stay at crown in perth because I looked at the other hotels and all their presidential suites aren't booked, the only one you can't view is the crown because you have to email. Also it's like ten times nicer than the other hotels. It's 5000 a night compared to like 1500, but who knows haha?

somechick

Ah I know but I'm afraid I'll have an assignment to do :(

Oh btw, I have a feeling gaga will stay at crown in perth because I looked at the other hotels and all their presidential suites aren't booked, the only one you can't view is the crown because you have to email. Also it's like ten times nicer than the other hotels. It's 5000 a night compared to like 1500, but who knows haha?

Crowne in the city, or the Crown out at Burswood? I almost booked Crowne in the city. :dies: But that's just a boring normal hotel and I doubt it even has a presidential suite.

Blah I'm sure you could do some study and still go to the show. ;)

AshlieghTaylor

Crowne in the city, or the Crown out at Burswood? I almost booked Crowne in the city. :dies: But that's just a boring normal hotel and I doubt it even has a presidential suite.

Blah I'm sure you could do some study and still go to the show. ;)

Crown at burswood :) haha true

somechick

Crown at burswood :) haha true

Yeah figured as much. That does seem to be the nicest place to stay...too bad it's not very central (I mean for the likes of us, obviously for Gaga it doesn't matter).

AshlieghTaylor

Yeah figured as much. That does seem to be the nicest place to stay...too bad it's not very central (I mean for the likes of us, obviously for Gaga it doesn't matter).

Haha exactly. It looks so different now, especially with all the renovations and with the dome gone

Edited by AshlieghTaylor

Alijandro

Yeah crown seems pretty likely. I personally dont mind because its really easy to drive to, but if you dont have a car it can be annoying. 

At least the atrium is much more public and you can hang around inside 

somechick

Haha exactly. It looks so different now, especially with all the renovations and with the dome gone

wait say whaaaaaaaaaaa? The dome is gone? Like completely gone? I didn't even know that! :redface:

Yeah crown seems pretty likely. I personally dont mind because its really easy to drive to, but if you dont have a car it can be annoying. 

At least the atrium is much more public and you can hang around inside 

Yeah - no car! :noparty: :p Or I could just go stay there instead. lol but it's such a pain to get to and from the show then and I wanna look around the cbd.

AshlieghTaylor

wait say whaaaaaaaaaaa? The dome is gone? Like completely gone? I didn't even know that! :redface:

Yeah - no car! :noparty: :p Or I could just go stay there instead. lol but it's such a pain to get to and from the show then and I wanna look around the cbd.

Yeah it's a carpark now! It looks so much nicer their now than a few years ago though