❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

artRave: Australian dates; PRESALE: Feb 21; GENERAL: Feb 25

Admiin

Featured Posts

Ticket prices for some reason have gone up? GA is now $173.21 and ARTPOP Zone tickets are now $1,528.23.. Anyone else noticing this?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

are the general admission tickets for rod laver arena already sold out???

For the pre-sale they could be, but the rest of the tickets go on sale Tuesday.

KingOfSpain

Im hoping she adds a second Melbourne Show.. the way ticketek is stuffing up, Imma not b getting tickets at all for the first one.

There were problemas all over Europe. i'm not suprise that web isn't working properly there lol

Don't worry, there are time enough between those dates to add some new concerts!

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

MelbHawker

It's combined with the Amex Pre-sale now. That link/the LM code (Im using the codeword Venus - thats right yes?) only lets me use an Amex Card still.

the one that was sent to me by LM. And I got there 12 sharp! 

Im not on LM.com lol. 

thatfoxyfeeling

It's combined with the Amex Pre-sale now. That link/the LM code (Im using the codeword Venus - thats right yes?) only lets me use an Amex Card still.

you need to type VENUS, it has to be in capitals. It should  say "FAN CLUB PRE-SALE

Fri 21 Feb, noon - Sun 23 Feb, noon*

On sale to public Tue 25 Feb, noon"

MelbHawker

you need to type VENUS, it has to be in capitals. It should  say "FAN CLUB PRE-SALE

Fri 21 Feb, noon - Sun 23 Feb, noon*

On sale to public Tue 25 Feb, noon"

It's never said that on mine before. Only Amex Card Members sale. And I've been using the LM link, not the Amex one lol

thatfoxyfeeling

Guys, I used that link and used the code VENUS and it worked. I bought 2 LMZ tix for Brisbane :D

Archived