Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Why is Zedd slacking?

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

Not people here acting like Zedd is generic :manicure: Y'all were peeing yourselves before ARTPOP came out. Y'all are pressed. (And I may be pressed because you're calling my fave basic but that doesn't matter :emma: )

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because if you were Zedd why would you put your best work on someone else's album when you can put it on your own? Tbh lol

I actually think Zedd's own work sounds much more experimental then anything on ARTPOP and I agree with him slacking on ARTPOP as well. G.U.Y is an exception but it's like he went more generic for her and I don't like that. I think Zedd has a unique sound on radio tbh. 

I also think Madeon is also slacking. For example, Gypsy is incredible but that's mainly because it has an incredible melody. The production to me sounds kinda hollow and generic. Madeon is capable of better

I actually think Zedd's own work sounds much more experimental then anything on ARTPOP and I agree with him slacking on ARTPOP as well. G.U.Y is an exception but it's like he went more generic for her and I don't like that. I think Zedd has a unique sound on radio tbh. 

I also think Madeon is also slacking. For example, Gypsy is incredible but that's mainly because it has an incredible melody. The production to me sounds kinda hollow and generic. Madeon is capable of better

this 

Other_preach_gif.gif

Zedd probably wanted to separate his own style and his production style, he has really good songs on ARTPOP but they aren't quickly recognized as his work

Madeon's production work sounds nothing like it own style, which I find very strange.

Don't visit my profile

Little7Monster

I'm sure if his work was "slacking", Gaga wouldn't use it. He is a producer, but she has the final say on how she wants it to sound. If she doesn't like it, she can have him change it, and if he won't she can hire a different producer. Gaga picks what she thinks is the best fit for the song, so if Zedd wasn't showing "good" productions, we wouldn't hear them on the album. I like some of his other stuff, but his radio hits sounds very similar to one another. I like that his ARTPOP tracks have sounded different from that, yet still trademark "Zedd". I'd like to see more of their experimental work for ARTPOP that didn't make the cut, as they mentioned in previous interviews. 

Archived