💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy Half-Birthday Applause MV!

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

It is the 19th of February 2014, which means only one thing...IT'S BEEN HALF A YEAR SINCE THE APPLAUSE MUSIC VIDEO WAS RELEASED :omg:

Let's turn back 6 months, the Applause video was debuted at Times Square. We hadn't heard any other song from ARTPOP - we weren't even meant to have heard Applause at that time, but we did due to the leaking that occurred a week before, so the audio was released on the 12th of August 2013

Behold the beautiful creation by Inez & Vinoodh, which is in my opinion, one of Gaga's best music videos ever :legend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ

That very day, she was on a promo spree, having four outfit changes!

Lady-Gaga-Promotes-Applause-on-Good-MornLady-Gaga-Promotes-Applause-on-Good-Morn

Lady-Gaga-Promotes-Applause-on-Sirius-RaLady-Gaga-Promotes-Applause-on-Z100.jpg

Applause was the start of the ARTPOP era as we knew it at the time, but as we've come to know now, the true beginning of ARTPOP is beginning in only a few short hours. So let's be positive and look towards the future of ARTPOP :pawsup:

Put your hands up make 'em touch :applause:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

AND SECOND VIDEO DIDN'T COME  :toofunny:

Until it does, just watch Applause :omgexcited:

news?  

It said 'News & Events', and I class a half-birthday as an event :shrug: Especially seeing as it's on the same day as the "true beginning" of ARTPOP :yes:

Haroon

tumblr_inline_mn0lbrAJnJ1qz4rgp.gif

YOUR GIFS :lmao:

I cannot believe it's been half a year!  :shocked:

I know right? :udidnt: It's ridiculous to think that half a year ago we were ARTPOPless :giveup:

Archived