💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y on Radio?

JOROMonster

Featured Posts

Don't tell me that you're #teamVenus :bye:

What do you mean team Venus? You were bumming of the song when it was released. Some just got a little but hurt because they think 'the time has passed' so want to move on to a song which as commercial as it sounds doesn't sound successful. And referring me to Applause success is different before anyone goes there. Even if she did G.UY and Venus for 1 video I wouldn't mind. Would you? Kind of like Black Eyed Peas did with Rock that Body/Imma Be. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which sound is "danceable"

GUY is a very skin-to-skin bumping and grinding dance song. penis and vagina/anus. 

WhereTreesComeFrom.jpg

I think youre being too specific about which sound is "danceable", who cares about that in real life? The rhythm is fast enough to dance to, plus The melody and the lyrics are HOT af. Zedds production is amazing imo.

I guess so. But its not like a sound we haven't heard before. What happened to creating these new sounds? Why are they always so electronic with these artists? Why not house beats? That's more close to dance music. Take Martin Garrix -  Animals

Why are not getting drops like that? I've had to mention that song because its the only song I though the public wouldn't like seeing as the sound is different. But it was a fresh noise.

Not every song is supposed to make you dance though. And I think GUY is a great pop/edm song.

Those Zedd beats are horrible though. So croacky sounding. I never hear any successful song use them. From what I remember. The Re tweet line is cheesy as anything too. You like it though. So thats all that matters. I understand. I was just hoping for something that sounds like it'd be worthy of being played in a club. Those Zedd beats might be beats but they don't sound like anything you can dance too. On verge of dubstep :sick:

I guess so. But its not like a sound we haven't heard before. What happened to creating these new sounds? Why are they always so electronic with these artists? Why not house beats? That's more close to dance music. Take Martin Garrix -  Animals

Why are not getting drops like that? I've had to mention that song because its the only song I though the public wouldn't like seeing as the sound is different. But it was a fresh noise.

That's also a good idea, house music is very cool. But Gaga is more into Pop production by now I guess, and in that genre she's doing a pretty good job, the sound is ver polished and clean. Some few songs in ARTPOP are very "out there" i terms of sound tho: Applause, Swine, Aura, for example. MANiCURE, in the other hand,  does not sound very innovative, but we must admit that a mix of pop, rock and trap in one song isn't very common!

The rest of the album is just easy listening pop music, but good quality pop music.

Illuminati Freak

The Zedd production is fine. I can most certainly dance to it. The beats are dirrrty and the chorus soars. It's pure EDM pop. If you want more drops and house music beats that's why labels commission DJ's to do remixes. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

SOUNDS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

That is SUPER sped up.

It's for copyright reasons

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

SummerGirl21

it sounds wayyyy tooo fasssst.  But maybe that's because I'm used to the album version?  

edit:  some people say it's fast on the youtube because of copyright reasons.  But is the radio edit sped up too?  I read in Gaga thoughts that is was.

Judas Oyster

This can be made really easy.

- The Vine: Muting the radio and putting G.U.Y. on an external sound box.

- The YouTube: Almost the same, just adding Gaga on a Radio player.

Archived