Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Sunny's Graphic's [REVAMPED] [TAKING REQUESTS]

Sunny

Featured Posts

COLONiCPRiNXESS

OK I kind of need this as soon as but if not then I can wait 'till monday :spin::sara:

Please could you edit these pictures to make it look like Gaga is wearing these earbuds:

http://ladygagallery.net/displayimage.php?album=90&pid=868#top_display_media

bight_blackgold_napa_1827.jpg

bight_whitegold_napa_8246.jpg

They are called Molami Earbuds just in case you need better pictures. 

I just want the 3rd pic of her on it's own with the earbuds edited in. Then, I'd like 1st picture to be a promotional picture saying "Bose® in Collaboration with LADY GAGA presents... GagaPHONES". I'd like this in the Champion font or something similar, just something like that or the font used for TFM.

With this image:

normal_9~52.jpg

, I'd like a poster with the text "Lady Gaga presents... The Bose® Ball with Special Guests. In collaboration with LiveNation" with the logos. Also include ticketmaster.com logo in the bottom right or left. Include a black border and edit the earphone in her ear in this one too.

If this is all too big of an ask tell me, I feel really cheeky now :rip: Thank you!!! :hug:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I kind of need this as soon as but if not then I can wait 'till monday :spin::sara:

Please could you edit these pictures to make it look like Gaga is wearing these earbuds:

http://ladygagallery.net/displayimage.php?album=90&pid=868#top_display_media

bight_blackgold_napa_1827.jpg

bight_whitegold_napa_8246.jpg

They are called Molami Earbuds just in case you need better pictures. 

I just want the 3rd pic of her on it's own with the earbuds edited in. Then, I'd like 1st picture to be a promotional picture saying "Bose® in Collaboration with LADY GAGA presents... GagaPHONES". I'd like this in the Champion font or something similar, just something like that or the font used for TFM.

With this image:

normal_9~52.jpg

, I'd like a poster with the text "Lady Gaga presents... The Bose® Ball with Special Guests. In collaboration with LiveNation" with the logos. Also include ticketmaster.com logo in the bottom right or left. Include a black border and edit the earphone in her ear in this one too.

If this is all too big of an ask tell me, I feel really cheeky now :rip: Thank you!!! :hug:

Yea, I can do them :sara:

I like dancin', and ponies....

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Yea, I can do them :sara:

Thank you  :runhug:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

These good?

g04DrBF.png

Pm58vpW.png

pq1NE2y.png

:sara:

Could you please make it stylized as "GagaPHONES"? And on the poster include "in promotion of GagaPHONES"? Other than that perfect!!! :sara: Thank you :kara:

Could you please make it stylized as "GagaPHONES"? And on the poster include "in promotion of GagaPHONES"? Other than that perfect!!! :sara: Thank you :kara:

How about now :sara:

1WV18U1.jpg

edEXOUI.png

COLONiCPRiNXESS

How about now :sara:

1WV18U1.jpg

edEXOUI.png

Perfecto! Thanks :runhug:

• 3 weeks later...
COLONiCPRiNXESS

Can you recolour Britney's hair in these pics to black for me? Thank you :sara:

XRAY_SHOWBIZ411__060.jpg

Can you edit the POM pics in the back with this?:

HRolkXE.png

vlcsnap-00010~40.jpg

Can you recolour Britney's hair in these pics to black for me? Thank you :sara:

XRAY_SHOWBIZ411__060.jpg

Can you edit the POM pics in the back with this?:

HRolkXE.png

vlcsnap-00010~40.jpg

I can recolor the hair, but I don't get the POM part?

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I can recolor the hair, but I don't get the POM part?

In the background it says "Britney: Piece of Me", and I would like those parts replaced with the single cover.

In the background it says "Britney: Piece of Me", and I would like those parts replaced with the single cover.

Oh, I get it, of course :yes::sara:

https://yellowslugreviews.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/eunjung-hawt.jpg

is this too big of a pic to make a sig out of?  i just want this pic with a nice background. i like dark colors :) 

i'm not good at being creative or anything so i cant think of anything else  :huh:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

https://yellowslugreviews.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/eunjung-hawt.jpg

is this too big of a pic to make a sig out of?  i just want this pic with a nice background. i like dark colors :)

i'm not good at being creative or anything so i cant think of anything else  :huh:

I think I can make it work :yes:

I think I can make it work :yes:

cant wait  :sara:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Archived