Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Sunny's Graphic's [REVAMPED] [TAKING REQUESTS]

Sunny

Featured Posts

Sunny

Sunny i need ur help :giveup:

I made this photoset of gifs 4 tumblr but only half of them actually play :cryga:

jIfBFXj.png

According to Tumblr Help, “If you're posting an animated GIF, make sure it is no larger than 1.75 MB and no more than 500 pixels wide.â€

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Tumblr Help, “If you're posting an animated GIF, make sure it is no larger than 1.75 MB and no more than 500 pixels wide.â€

Hi! Could you make a set for me, please? :party:

As my avi, I would like this picture but I can't get a right size of it without making it look terrible.

And as my sig, I was thinking about this picture but changing its colors to match with the ones of the avi. I was thinking about her head on the left, with a quote ("I think it’s sad when people stop dreaming, or start losing hope. Because holding onto the bonkers dream might just turn out to be the most marvellous thing you ever did.") written in some funny font on the center or the right.

I liked that quote but if it's too long I could give you a shorter one.

Thank you very much! :party:

Eduardo Moura

Hey, I would like to request some covers...

"But Beautiful", "Firefly" and "Sophisticated Lady".

Thanks!!

dopada.gif

Sunny

Hi! Could you make a set for me, please? :party:

As my avi, I would like this picture but I can't get a right size of it without making it look terrible.

And as my sig, I was thinking about this picture but changing its colors to match with the ones of the avi. I was thinking about her head on the left, with a quote ("I think it’s sad when people stop dreaming, or start losing hope. Because holding onto the bonkers dream might just turn out to be the most marvellous thing you ever did.") written in some funny font on the center or the right.

I liked that quote but if it's too long I could give you a shorter one.

Thank you very much! :party:

Of course I will do it!

I'm not sure about the quote, it might be too long because of the size dimensions

Omg your covers are amazing!! :udidnt:

coming on skype i know what you want

Hey, I would like to request some covers...

"But Beautiful", "Firefly" and "Sophisticated Lady".

Thanks!!

dopada.gif

Will do :sleigh:

Of course I will do it!

I'm not sure about the quote, it might be too long because of the size dimensions

Okay, then I think I'll choose a simple and funny one. If it says "My, what I call, signature" it would be okay :)

Sunny

Okay, then I think I'll choose a simple and funny one. If it says "My, what I call, signature" it would be okay :)

Okay, thanks :sara:

Sunny

It is perfect!!! :giveup:

Thank you very much! :hug:

No problem, and thank you :runhug:

Archived