Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

LMZ: early entrance ! (help)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

I have a LMZ package so i'm wondering....

In order to get to be in the 1st row, how early do i have to arrive ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

Some b---h better answer soon tbh :gum:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Interlude

I'm also wondering  :ohwell:

Dont we (LMZ ticket holders) receive an email a few weeks before the show with this info? :huh:

It'll have the basic info like what time we're allowed in but there will be 200 (I think it was?) in LMZ so that'll cover 3 rows. If you want front center first row you'd have to queue kinda early in the line
#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

With LMZ there will only be 100 max, so I would arrive at 2pm at the earliest.  Normal standing I would arrive as early as possible, or it won't be Gaga you're seeing  :toofloppy:

Monster2015

Speaking from experience with Beyoncé's Early Entry, there were people camping from 7:00 IN THE MORNING and they all had Early Entry so it really depends

Speaking from experience with Beyoncé's Early Entry, there were people camping from 7:00 IN THE MORNING and they all had Early Entry so it really depends

That's not camping, that's queuing 

Well my experience with Beyoncé EE was totally different. I slept outside thinking there would be millions of people (like for the pit at the BTWB) but people started arriving at like 3pm :toofunny: But it was Zurich. And she isn't Gaga.

who will love me when the night is over

I don't really see the point in arriving very early to queue. The stage reaches the whole GA floor so first row spot is almost guaranteed. After all we get inside before general GA ticket holders. And I think we have our own entrance(?)

Monster2015

Well my experience with Beyoncé EE was totally different. I slept outside thinking there would be millions of people (like for the pit at the BTWB) but people started arriving at like 3pm :toofunny: But it was Zurich. And she isn't Gaga.

Mine was in Minnesota and the line was pretty long at 1:00 pm

AdelaAngelo

The stage reaches the whole GA floor so first row spot is almost guaranteed.

exactly. there are 200 LMZ tickets so i think even if you enter last you will still be able to get first row SOMEWHERE. 

i personally am gonna wait for the American leg to start and see how things work and plan my stuff  :creepflop:

Archived