Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Would you be here for a collab with a K-Pop star?

La Primavera

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id be here for Lady Gaga feat. CL

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

La Primavera

so my grammar doesnt sucks :whitney:

It's not the best, but it doesn't suck. You'll get it right if you talk English often, that's how I did it :)

It's not the best, but it doesn't suck. You'll get it right if you talk English often, that's how I did it :)

you remind me of my english teacher :toofunny:

No. even with my fav f(x) .... the reason is that most kpop artists english pronunciation isn't resemble or fit with gaga's. same goes on Jpop ( for example SMAPxSMAP performance)

La Primavera

you remind me of my english teacher :toofunny:

:rip:

No. even with my fav f(x) .... the reason is that most kpop artists english pronunciation isn't resemble or fit with gaga's. same goes on Jpop ( for example SMAPxSMAP performance)

Great point. The SMAPxSMAP performance sucked bc of those guys (I just don't like them). And I couldn't understand a single word the Japanese guy was saying in the interview :rip: But, I'm still here for the 2NE1 or CL collab

:rip:

Great point. The SMAPxSMAP performance sucked bc of those guys (I just don't like them). And I couldn't understand a single word the Japanese guy was saying in the interview :rip: But, I'm still here for the 2NE1 or CL collab

MTE, + i must say this, that they are too cute to collab with Gaga

Archived