đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and dancers rehearsing choreography for G.U.Y.

samuelx

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iEUJZIfnlPErt.gif

WHY CANT SHE JUST PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY AND CONFIRM THAT ITS G.U.Y. ???????

whywhywhywhywhy

I can't with these meltdowns anymore!!!!!

It would be interesting if she has the rest if the singles lined up and is just filming all of the remaining videos at once so that she doesn't have to have that moment again inbetween single release and video release. Shooting it all at Hearst would mean they all continue into each other, and may make it very cohesive. Just a speculation. If not, whatever. I'm happy with either song choice tbh

Not sure if this has been posted yet but with the different songs, it would make sense to me that she is shooting background videos to the songs for her tour...

MonsterOfSpain

It would be interesting if she has the rest if the singles lined up and is just filming all of the remaining videos at once so that she doesn't have to have that moment again inbetween single release and video release. Shooting it all at Hearst would mean they all continue into each other, and may make it very cohesive. Just a speculation. If not, whatever. I'm happy with either song choice tbh

I don't know, I thought of that too but it would be very repetitive.

Cruelty

If she's filming Aura, Venus, G.U.Y, all of them, whatever, how about she goes the full hog and releases the Lady Gaga Hearst Castle Music Video Project?

Including ALL of ARTPOP (including a second video for Applause), that second Born This Way video, and ultra-cool videos for Retro Heaven, Fashion of His Love and Retro Dance Freak. Plus the artRave interludes.

I think you know I'm not being serious

Archived