💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bill Werde: ARTPOP is underrated & not radio-friendly

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

ARTPOP is definitely criminally underrated,which is sad because it's a musical masterpiece,far from the sh*t music that comes out today.But Gaga doesn't try to make "radio-friendly" music,which is why I love her and why she's skyrocketed to fame.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain
Right now? Prob Katy Perry or Beyoncé. Changes frequently tho RT @Hausofjoellx: @bwerde in an overall perspective,who's the queen of pop?

:roll:

MikeyMoonShine

This shows that Gaga's single's success depends HEAVILY on the visuals she delivers for that particular single.

The reason why Applause and all her other successful singles were successful was because she put in effort with the video and the performances.

DWUW, sonically, was one of her better songs, but because she failed to deliver visually, the song didn't reach it's maximum potential.

Which is why I have high hopes for whatever the next single is going to be because from the looks of it, she's no longer playing.

TBF Applause is also kind of an anthem. i didn't like it much at first but it grew on me and I still listen to it allot now. it's very repayable and I think allot of others feel the same. 

But I agree that DWUW could have done allot better with a video and tbh just a less messy release. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived