Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Films Music Video Project With Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she is.  Cuz @slaveblonde hinted to GUY being filmed a few days ago.  But today he/she hinted to Venus being filmed at the castle.  So i guess, if @slaveblonde is reliable, then there is more than one video.  And now we are also hearing about a music video with the housewifes of BH

if she releases the videos for Venus and GUY I would be sooooo happy :excited2:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Dean Winchester

if she releases the videos for Venus and GUY I would be sooooo happy :excited2:

IKR and imagine if they are sequels to eachother.  Like Venus is part one and GUY is part two  :excited2: i think i'd die  :dead: is this real life? Is this really going to happen? tumblr_mdfnytjdV31r2wgimo1_500.gif

EnigmaGypsyBoy

ITS DONATELLA. CALLED IT. IF YOU LOOK AT THE DESIGNS INSIDE THE POOL AT THE MANSION WHERE THEY VIDEO IS BEING SHOT IT LOOKS SO VERSACE.

MahoganySnitch

Lol I'm oddly excited and embarrassed at the same time. 

Off topic, but your Utada icon is slaying me.

Yaaaaasssss, Hikki would be proud tbh  :gaga:  :gaga:  :gaga:

Battle 4 Ur Life

It would be fun to have them killed on the video...by Gaga! lol

:creepflop:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I was starting to think this video would be flawless and then this rumor showed up ughhhhh. Oh well guess I shouldn't complain I mean I'll take any music video from at her from this point.

Also as much as I love Donatella I think GUY would be way more successful as a single

MessyTop

I was starting to think this video would be flawless and then this rumor showed up ughhhhh. Oh well guess I shouldn't complain I mean I'll take any music video from at her from this point.

Also as much as I love Donatella I think GUY would be way more successful as a single

This. I hope is just a rumor

Archived