πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

For those who are curious:

My friend who had APZ last night in Birmingham said she talked for 50 minutes and was very happy. She doesn't want to share anything Gaga said and keep it private.

That's good to know. Do you know what wig gaga wore?

My nerves have kicked in now. I meet her tomorrow and the butterflies in my stomach have started. But a part of me keeps thinking "is this really happening?" Because I'm in such disbelief.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

That's good to know. Do you know what wig gaga wore?

My nerves have kicked in now. I meet her tomorrow and the butterflies in my stomach have started. But a part of me keeps thinking "is this really happening?" Because I'm in such disbelief.

Dont know about the wig, but Im assuming its the honeyblonde/foxy one shes wearing in her last Instagram selfie.

Ah the nerves, I remember acting like an idiot all day out of excitement when I met her 3,5 years ago. But it all turned out amazing. All I can say is relax, focus on what you want to ask her and dont be afraid to tell her how you feel, no matter all the hussle and bussle around you. She really senses people but if you are too laidback or hesitant, she might not 'invest' that much energy into you, probably because she's tired. At my M&G she was really going through the motions but when me and my friend met her, she really lit up.

Just be yourself and it'll be amazing.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Glamourpuss

It's today!!! :)

I'll keep personal things a secret but will tell you all how it went tomorrow.

OpusDiaboli666

It's today!!! :)

I'll keep personal things a secret but will tell you all how it went tomorrow.

You have no idea how much I want this to go well for you. I hope it will be fantastic..my nerves went away the moment I first made eye contact with her and I was calm. The show alone is worth all the money I have

Glamourpuss

Omg it went amazingly! She was so happy and chatty. The pic went so fast though. I'll elaborate tomorrow. But she had seashell hair and bikini on and said "I love you too" during the photo.

OpusDiaboli666

Does anyone go to ARTPOP zone in Paris next week?

No but if you have a spare ticket I'd be more than happy to take it:-) I have LMZ for paris

Archived