💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got a reply from blueticket - the ones who sells tickets for lisbon which there too there are 50 ARTPOP ZONE tickets instead of 20 :

Good morning,

The availablility for ARTPOP Zone is the promoter choise. We, blueticket, have no responsibility in this case. Although we think the experience will not be under your expectations.

Best regards

Miguel Terenas

and here is ZURICH respond:

Thank you very much for your message and your confidence in Ticketcorner.

Unfortunately we don't have precise information regarding this. Ticketcorner is only responsible for the distrubtion and sale of the tickets.

We recommend to direct your questions to the Management of Lady Gaga.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Sara Longo
ticketcorner.ch

well, the experience BETTER meet my expectations!  :roll:

DeanSummer

got a reply from blueticket - the ones who sells tickets for lisbon which there too there are 50 ARTPOP ZONE tickets instead of 20 :

Good morning,

The availablility for ARTPOP Zone is the promoter choise. We, blueticket, have no responsibility in this case. Although we think the experience will not be under your expectations.

Best regards

Miguel Terenas

and here is ZURICH respond:

Thank you very much for your message and your confidence in Ticketcorner.

Unfortunately we don't have precise information regarding this. Ticketcorner is only responsible for the distrubtion and sale of the tickets.

We recommend to direct your questions to the Management of Lady Gaga.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Sara Longo

ticketcorner.ch

well, the experience BETTER meet my expectations!  :roll:

did you ask them if they have a e-mail adress that you can contact ?

DS

I think all the ARTPOP zone people will be in a room after the show and we all get to talk to her at the same time because on the package it says "After-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga in Private Lounge Area with cocktails & beverages" and so we would all be in the lounge with her

I think all the ARTPOP zone people will be in a room after the show and we all get to talk to her at the same time because on the package it says "After-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga in Private Lounge Area with cocktails & beverages" and so we would all be in the lounge with her

I hope not... I have things I want to say privately :manicure:

yeah i don't think it's gonna be like that

I hope so!!!

speedbliss

If it's like TMB meet and greets, we had a lounge where everyone hung out & drank - after that we all went into a room and got in a line. She sat at a desk and we went through one by one for a few minutes. People took pics with her, she signed stuff, and talked for a few minutes with each of us.

Yeah the private lounge is most likely to keep you entertained after the show before she is ready for the M&G's. It would be too chaotic if she was just mingling and everybody was trying to get to talk to her 

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Yeah the private lounge is most likely to keep you entertained after the show before she is ready for the M&G's. It would be too chaotic if she was just mingling and everybody was trying to get to talk to her

This. I think we'll be having out beverages whilst she's seeing the people she pulled from the crowd. Then we'll get to see her one at a time :)

For my ARTPOP ZONE tickets in my city it says seats 401 but row 1 anyone else get a crazy number? I have LMZ but i'm really considering buying ARTOP ZONE just don't know what to do! Never been in a "pit" before! All floor events have been seating! I know LMZ gets you in early but idk what to do! Should I buy ARTPOP zone!?! 

Archived