💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 26th (London, UK)

Featured Posts

HausOfJames

i can't really stay the night. And I have to go to Bournemouth.

Idk theonly chance is that I could miss like applause swine and gypsy idk

There is a train leaving Victoria at 00:42 and arrives in Bournemouth at 7:10 in the morning, it's an overnight train.

It would suck if you had to miss any of it.

Taz

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
robboadam

Ok, I really need someone to help me with this, ASAP. I'm going to this show, and I wanna bring my dslr camera as otherwise I'd have to just use my ****ty iPhone camera. It says 'no video/recorders' on the tickets - it's not a video camera. Would it be find do you think to take it? It's a Canon d3200, and the lens is less than six inches.

For anyone else that's been able to take theirs in, did you have to hide it? If so, how?

Thanks very much guys if you're able to help at all.

Ok, I really need someone to help me with this, ASAP. I'm going to this show, and I wanna bring my dslr camera as otherwise I'd have to just use my ****ty iPhone camera. It says 'no video/recorders' on the tickets - it's not a video camera. Would it be find do you think to take it? It's a Canon d3200, and the lens is less than six inches.

For anyone else that's been able to take theirs in, did you have to hide it? If so, how?

Thanks very much guys if you're able to help at all.

I don't think they will let you take it in :/ I know someone who went to the O2 and got their DSLR taken away or something.

robboadam

I don't think they will let you take it in :/ I know someone who went to the O2 and got their DSLR taken away or something.

That's so annoying! People take their cameras in all the time, yet cause it's a dslr, they say no.

That's so annoying! People take their cameras in all the time, yet cause it's a dslr, they say no.

I think it's because DSLR's are really good quality cameras, meaning you could produce excellent quality photos and/or videos and potentially profit from them. Not that this is the intention of most fans.

Im going to this one tonight, and it's my first time in the O2 (in fact, my first concert in London/UK at all), anyone have any tips they would like to share? :)

spicemuncher

Im going to this one tonight, and it's my first time in the O2 (in fact, my first concert in London/UK at all), anyone have any tips they would like to share? :)

Comfortable shoes!!!! A lot of walking and standing involved! I cried from pain the other day!

Make friends with people around you, monsters can be fun!

Comfortable shoes!!!! A lot of walking and standing involved! I cried from pain the other day!

Make friends with people around you, monsters can be fun!

Well my shoes aren't the most comfortable ones, but I wore them to work the other day and survived nine hours of running up and down the stairs, so I imagine it will be alright! But thank you in that one :heart:

I'm terrible at making friends though, incredibly shy, and I'm going alone haha tha'ts gonna be a lot of fun

Archived