Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 26th (London, UK)

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

There is a train leaving Victoria at 00:42 and arrives in Bournemouth at 7:10 in the morning, it's an overnight train.

It would suck if you had to miss any of it.

same issue its why im not going my last train goes at 12

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spicemuncher

In the LMZ queue, seems like they sold less of the package for this date than they did for the 23rd.

I asked the lady on the 23rd, and she said 277 LMZ packages were sold. Today seems like 3/4 the amount or less. I hope we get a good spot! Pics tonight/tomorrow!

Ready to rave!

carlyslaejepsen

holy f*** that was amazing, only arrived at 6:30pm and I was at the barrier around the podium opposite the ARTPOP zone, so much eye contact with Gaga too!!! can't wait to see it again next month.

http://www.aninews.in/newsdetail5/story188797/lady-gaga-039-s-s-x-act-with-039-inflatable-039-octopus-infuriates-fans.html

Lmao! Don't bring your children to a Lady Gaga concert if you blindly don't know what type of performances she does. Give me a break.... :huh:

Lmao! I saw loads of kids around where I was in seating. Some of them were waaaaay too young for a Gaga concert tbh...

Last night was so good! I was really shocked at the amount of people who left during Applause though  :wtf:  Also surprised at the amount of 10 year olds I saw  :wtfga:

don’t you know my a** is famous

I'd got some free corporate tickets for this show. Didn't expect to end up in the ARTPOP Zone. Fxck. :giveup:

It was so amazing last night! :giveup:

Where were you standing?

Yep, front barrier, middle left! You?

who will love me when the night is over

hausofaxel

I had the time of my life! Got a perfect spot right in front of the Venus bridge. I got amazing pictures (and slo-mo videos!) as well!

I had the time of my life! Got a perfect spot right in front of the Venus bridge. I got amazing pictures (and slo-mo videos!) as well!

:legend:

Archived