Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga has aged quickly

carrot stick

Featured Posts

My whole family is italian and i can say this: italian women who take good care of themselves and laugh a lot (it's an italian thing I guess... - my grandma always said if you laugh and smile sincerely a lot you will look brighter and prettier) age fast at first until they look "full woman" (??) and then freeze in time forever. She will still look 30 when she's 55.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My whole family is italian and i can say this: italian women who take good care of themselves and laugh a lot (it's an italian thing I guess... - my grandma always said if you laugh and smile sincerely a lot you will look brighter and prettier) age fast at first until they look "full woman" (??) and then freeze in time forever. She will still look 30 when she's 55.

Gwen Stefani is probably proof of this. 

It's the make up, clothes, hair, the way she acts. Look at the Bazaar shoot, she looks like it's from TFM era. She can easily look 19 if they do her style like in the Eh eh video for example. Also she's really pale, so that adds too. But I love her anyway. lol She doesn't look old to me, but sure she matured. But it all depends on the style as I said. Look at Katy and Adelle - one is 4 years younger, can you guess who? :haha:

Agreed. She does look older than she does when she first came out like here:

Hooded_Entertainer_in_the_Hood.jpg

Nothing wrong with it, she looks beautiful still

Weasel

She's always looked older than her actual age. I remember this kids react video on YT on some BTW clip and they thought she was 40+. 

Glamourpuss

I don't think so. It's the bangs. And the facial injections she had, probably.

If anything she'd look younger because of the facial injections she was getting  :fail: but it's make-up and grandma wig I'm afraid

Which facial injections? This disappoints me.

MonsterMum

Which facial injections? This disappoints me.

She addressed it herself in the Howard Stern interview that she got Juvaderm injections till like last year summer.

Plus she bloats her lips from time to time  :awkney:

Glamourpuss

She addressed it herself in the Howard Stern interview that she got Juvaderm injections till like last year summer.

Plus she bloats her lips from time to time  :awkney:

I hated the big lips. I hope she never does that again.

Omegahedron

I don't know if I agree. Yes, she's aged since 2008. She was about 22 then ... Now she's nearly 28. The only main area I think has aged is that her voice seems deeper than it ever used to be.

well no, one thing that seems to have happened is she lost her baby fat in her face that she seemed to have during 2008-2009. Her face looks more defined now.

And she looks paler now. Two things that will make someone look older.

Doe she look like a 27-28 year old? I would definitely say so. She looks like she's about to be thirty which she is. 

Those things are all done with make-up.

Cameron1012

Those things are all done with make-up.

I know that they can be done with makeup, but I am saying without makeup her face has gotten/looks thinner. Losing babyfat after entering adulthood is quite a common thing. 

And her whole body has gotten paler, which may have simply been the result of her losing her tan from the fame days.

Allison M

I disagree. She hasn't agreed quickly, but just matured. She was only 22 when she started, still a baby! Now she's almost 28. 6 years is quite a difference and she looks her age.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived