💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady Gaga & Katy Perry Like Britney Vs Xtina or MJ vs Madonna?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

its pretty much certain that Gaga is talanted enough and has a strong enough fanbase to have a long and successful career

Katy Perry even tho shes not the fav of some here, shes poised to have a long career also. She knows what the public wants and she delivers in an interesting way. Shes kinda generic but she does a better job at being generic while still being good than just about anyone else.

So 10 years from now are we gonna see them as this generations two biggest Queens? both artists that came out at around the same time and both fought to the top?

Xtina vs Britney or MJ vs Madonna are some examples of artists ppl think of when they compare success of pop stars.

Gaga is bigger in tours/concerts Katy Perry is bigger with singles and as for albums Gaga is slioghtly above but not by a lot if you average it out.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your avi is ultrasuperlq

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

i think gaga is way ahead of katy... in 10 years gaga is gonna be madonna and katy is gonna be cindy lauper... for obvious reasons 

I think so, i just hope Gaga wont end up like Xtina :cryga:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Economy

Why would anyone compare Katy to Gaga? Are people serious or...? Is it a joke?

Katy is very successful, the biggest thing since Gaga. Its one #1 after the other...

her newest album is selling well and her fanbase has grown... and again, although shes on the generic side, she does a very good job of still delivering good quality (in my opinion at least)

So yeah, its terms of potential long-term success, id compare the two :manicure:

Why would anyone compare Katy to Gaga? Are people serious or...? Is it a joke?

A lot of people believe Katy has better vocals than Gaga.

They also say she's a better performer/person/writer/whatever

~~

I think Gaga would be more like Xtina and Katy is more like Britney? Like they both make great music but it's just not for everyone

i think is katy vs rihanna

and GaGa vs i dont know, someone bigger, she's in Britney and madonna's level! she's the icon of this generation, like britney and madonna was

but in this case

Gaga is christina and Katy Britney? someone explain that to me

Economy

Gaga, Katy, Rihanna will go down are the big three emerging around 2007-09.

Miley won't match any of them.

Rihanna emerged in like 2005 tho with many hits :huh:

Rihanna will be remembered for sure cause shes been around for almost a decade and is still one hit after the other. Even if her talent isnt among the best, shes had too much success to be forgotten now...

That being said because she came years before KAty or Gaga and both KAty and Gaga kinda hit their peaks within a year of eachother and emerged at the same time, i think they re more likely to be compared in terms of Queens of pop

bionic

Gaga, Katy, Rihanna will go down are the big three emerging around 2007-09.

Miley won't match any of them.

Definitely. I'm surprised Rihanna doesn't get dragged into these rivalries.

buy bionic

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived