Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

HDD: Short N' Sweet to return to #1 on BB200, Harlequin - #17

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Sabrina Carpenter's Short N' Sweet (Island) will return to #1 in its sixth week.

Lady Gaga's conceptual, jazz-leaning Harlequin (Interscope), a companion to The Joker, will be the top new entry this week. Arriving ahead of the movie, in which Gaga stars as Harley Quinn, the album is on track for a Top 20 debut. Physical copies this week are available only from Gaga’s website while the widespread physical release will be 10/11. Additionally, a Kimmel appearance tonight may lift the set above its projected 26k.

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_840558929.png
https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=342851&title=SMILE%21-IT%E2%80%99S-THE-TOP-20

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

SimonBaetens

17 is not bad!

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 3

LIKELADYAGAGA

The difference between #17 and #10 is not that much. It could move into the top ten as the week goes on. 

• Like 2

LG2008

Oh... That's not :wtfga: :traumatica:

I thought it could have a bigger debut than L4S :saladga: How did it sell just 16k pure copies? That seems really low :triggered: And it's doing better on streaming too so why does it have half of L4S's activity?

Edited by LG2008

xanny
7 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Oh... That's not :wtfga: :traumatica:

I thought it could have a bigger debut than L4S :saladga: How did it sell just 16k pure copies? That seems really low :triggered: And it's doing better on streaming too so why does it have half of L4S's activity?

Would it have anything to do with it just being sold on her site?

• Like 1

jacs vs looser
23 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

The difference between #17 and #10 is not that much. It could move into the top ten as the week goes on. 

Honestly, top 10 is all I'm praying for ATM. :diane:

• Like 1

dit

oh these numbers are really bad tbh. I know its a cover album but still :( I feel bad because I feel like Gaga maybe thought it'd do more tbh...like at least like Love for Sale

LG2008
11 minutes ago, xanny said:

Would it have anything to do with it just being sold on her site?

Oh... Yes, I forgot about that. Maybe next week it grows a little bit. I hope the live performances and the tape helps it to reach GP

Jennie Kim

Harlequin's 143 era

• LMAO 2

Flippy

Good for Sabrina! Sad for Gaga but were we really expecting big numbers? :ladyhaha:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

Anderson123

I was expecting higher numbers for Harlequin but then again it's only available on her website and announced 3 days before release date. I haven't been able to find this on Amazon or Target, etc. it's not being promoted as a regular album and honestly it's better that way. People should save their coins for LG7 and I know the gays are waiting for that.

• Like 3

NATAH

look a lil harlequin go!

anyone who thinks Gaga would be disappointed by these numbers has completely misunderstood the project!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

LIKELADYAGAGA
29 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Honestly, top 10 is all I'm praying for ATM. :diane:

Seriously. Top 10 is SO respectable for a jazz cover album. 

• Like 2