šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Lady Gaga future album names

Haroon

Featured Posts

Allison M

I wish the album cover would look like BEYONCE, it's be a black background with the text all over it from the top left corner all the way to the bottom right :laughga:

Oooh I do think I remember that now that you've reminded me! In all honesty I like the meaning of it :yes:

I thought (based on the Grammy performance) that 'The Fame Factory' would be more to do with the fall from fame :confused: Pretty much summed up in this pretty gif

jv6gsm.jpg

I thought it was more about pop starts being manufactured. So i imagine The Fame Factory would have been about what they did to make Gaga marketable and seeing her as a money maker. So a song like Swine would have been on it. She had to go through a sea of men in this Fame Factory, etc.

I think the rejected part is about Gaga being rejected because she isn't your typical pop star mold. She was different. She isn't manufactured.

I'm probably not making sense :awkney:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haroon

• vespertine

• Ascetic

• Michael

Haroon

The ARTPOP This Way Monster

Maybe if the next album is a collection :dies:

Ā 

Wow y'all :awkney:

What's wrong? :ohno:

Ā 

RENEWAL

I do like that but what would it be renewing? Her image? Her general music genre? Her outlook on everything? :omg:

"#1"

That way the fans can stfu about the album not being #1 tumblr_inline_muif1j4vLn1qf3eh3.gif

It'd be more beneficial if the first single was called #1 :laughga:

The Immaculate Collection. Which includes here greatest hits "Marry the Night", "DWUW", "Eh Eh", and "Express Yourself" :derpga:

Maybe if the next album is a collection :dies:

What's wrong? :ohno:

I do like that but what would it be renewing? Her image? Her general music genre? Her outlook on everything? :omg:

Everything.

Her renewed PR team, her renewed image in the public and proving them wrong, as well as renewing innovation in pop culture.

ARTPOPisaChoice

I want an album title that's in a different language, or simply just GAGA.

Hands up to the sky šŸŒ§ Iā€™ll be your galaxy šŸŒŒ

ryhanna

Ā 

I thought (based on the Grammy performance) that 'The Fame Factory' would be more to do with the fall from fame :confused: Pretty much summed up in this pretty gif

jv6gsm.jpg

Considering the way the media and public have been treating her since ARTPOP, this theme would be great for the next album.Ā 

Haroon

Also, CLEANSE/PURGE. Either works.

I do like Purge! Mainly because I remember her saying "honour your vomit" and I think it sounds pretty cool :yes:

Ā 

I thought it was more about pop starts being manufactured. So i imagine The Fame Factory would have been about what they did to make Gaga marketable and seeing her as a money maker. So a song like Swine would have been on it. She had to go through a sea of men in this Fame Factory, etc.

I think the rejected part is about Gaga being rejected because she isn't your typical pop star mold. She was different. She isn't manufactured.

I'm probably not making sense :awkney:

You are making sense :dies: I do get where your interpretation is coming from though. I thought it was more like a foreshadowing if anything, how she'll eventually be rejected, but she'll still come back stronger than ever (as represented by performing with someone as big as Elton John)

Ā 

"#1"

Ā 

That way the fans can stfu about the album not being #1Ā tumblr_inline_muif1j4vLn1qf3eh3.gif

I think that's genius :toofunny:

Ā 

It'd be more beneficial if the first single was called #1Ā 

There was actually a song released here by Chipmunk and Dappy called 'Number 1', and it hit #1 on our charts :party:

Allison M

I do like Purge! Mainly because I remember her saying "honour your vomit" and I think it sounds pretty cool :yes:

You are making sense :dies: I do get where your interpretation is coming from though. I thought it was more like a foreshadowing if anything, how she'll eventually be rejected, but she'll still come back stronger than ever (as represented by performing with someone as big as Elton John)

I think that's genius :toofunny:

There was actually a song released here by Chipmunk and Dappy called 'Number 1', and it hit #1 on our charts :party:

I like how people can interpret Gaga's performances in so many ways :)

GagaObsession

ART FAME MONSTER

Ā 

I know, so original.

• Shadow locked this topic