💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

Did you guys buy via ticketmaster or AXS? I want to have tickets in my hand too haha

I got mine from the O2 pre-sale, but the email confirmation and invoice and everything was from "AXS Guest Services" :)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

x2 tickets for Artrave 25/10/14 - 02 arena

Hey! I have x2 standing tickets for Artrave in October at the 02 arena in London and I am not able to go anymore :-( so I need to sell them. If anyone wants them or knows anyone who wants them then get in touch with me : [email protected]
We can work out a price - I'm not interested in making a profit, just to get my money back :-)

• 2 weeks later...
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I don't have my tickets yet. :ohno: I've got LMZ from Ticketmaster, should I be worried?

I don't have my tickets yet. :ohno: I've got LMZ from Ticketmaster, should I be worried?

Is it on will call? Mine is but I would call TM to make sure. I

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Is it on will call? Mine is but I would call TM to make sure. I

My cousin payed for delivery insurance so I don't think so :( I hope the tickets get here in time :jonny:

I haven't received mine either. 

Also does anyone want to come with me? My friends think they're too cool for gaga concert  :smh:

Haroon

Still not sorted out what I'm wearing to this, or what time I'm arriving :rip: No idea whether to stand near the main stage or the horizontal catwalk parallel to the stage :giveup: SO CONFUSING ASKLDJASKLD :nooo:

I can't decide what to wear either. I'm thinking either unoriginal and get a neon tutu skirt, leg warmers & tacky glow stick jewellery etc. haha or it's going to be cold so I might just be boring and go casual jeans and top.

Hecturr

Still not sorted out what I'm wearing to this, or what time I'm arriving :rip: No idea whether to stand near the main stage or the horizontal catwalk parallel to the stage :giveup: SO CONFUSING ASKLDJASKLD :nooo:

horizontal catwalk>>>>>>>main stage

Rollercoaster

Arse. I forgot to book accommodation and now I'm screwed as a budgie in a mineshaft.

Oh well. I'll sleep in the car like I did at Twickenham.

Still don't know what to wear, though :/

omg im going alone i need friends  :spin:  :toofunga:

Message me if you fancy going together? We can make a group  :hug:

Arse. I forgot to book accommodation and now I'm screwed as a budgie in a mineshaft.

Oh well. I'll sleep in the car like I did at Twickenham.

Still don't know what to wear, though :/

I'm betting on last minute bargain closer to the time  :cool:

Archived