Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting close now! Need to arrange a hotel ASAP haha. Anyone also staying in a hotel nearby before I book one? Could have drinkies in the bar haha

GlitteredSpandex

Getting close now! Need to arrange a hotel ASAP haha. Anyone also staying in a hotel nearby before I book one? Could have drinkies in the bar haha

still need to get my hotel, if you can find any good deals let me know  :sweat:

Rollercoaster

Sleep in your car the night before and queue all day. I did for Twickenham. It rocked my ass.

Anyone else have e-tickets?

Arturo

I just noticed, it's kind of awkward that London is the only city with multiple shows that has separate threads on this forum.

Do you guys want me to merge all 3, make a new thread including all 3 dates to have, ORRRRRRR leave as is? :P

Just to make discussion and planning not so messy since I'm sure many of you are attending 2 or 3 of the shows.

I just noticed, it's kind of awkward that London is the only city with multiple shows that has separate threads on this forum.

Do you guys want me to merge all 3, make a new thread including all 3 dates to have, ORRRRRRR leave as is? :P

Just to make discussion and planning not so messy since I'm sure many of you are attending 2 or 3 of the shows.

I would leave them as is. I'm only going to one show and it's easier to coordinate with people going on the same date.

btw are people planning to get there really early or just a couple hours before they let LMZ holders inside? I would love to meet little monsters.

Cant wait for this!!

It's next month :giveup:

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

I'm not too worried yet, cause we have just under two months, but I always forget when they send them :sweat:

Mine is on will call can I pick them up the day before the concert? I don't know why they didn't give me an e-ticket since I'm traveling from the US :huh:

Hi,

I am selling a pair of e tix for £150 to this show in block 420 row a if anyones interested or knows anyone looking for a pair? I have managed to get a pair for Birmingham (alot nearer for me) so would love to sell to another fan :) let me know if interested :)

• 2 weeks later...
Rollercoaster

I am SO excited! It's my BF's first ever show.. like... all he's ever seen before is We will rock you in the west end or Broadway or something years ago.

He has no idea.#

Do you think they'll let me in with neon body paint in small water pistols? Surely that's the true artraver's accessory of choice?

Hey guys,

I have 3 seated tickets for the O2 on Thursday 23rd that I can no longer go to.  I need 3 seated tickets for the Saturday show instead.  If anyone is interested in swapping/buying tickets let me know :) my tickets for the Thursday show are in block 405 row A xxxx

Received my ticket today  :omgexcited:

I bought the LMZ separately, has anyone done this before? I assume I receive a second ticket for that bit or something?

Archived