Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

How do you think was the original ARTPOP cover?

Pain of fame1

Featured Posts

6October2012-Lady-Gaga-Stache-Cover.jpg

I could never take an album seriously with this as it's album cover tbh.... :wtf: 

Not unless it was the soundtrack to all of Disney's movies and saying that, WTF r u thinking that it would be suitable for an album cover? :wtf: 

Can u really imagine a song called s-xxx dreams on an album cover looking like THAT???? :wtf:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

I could never take an album seriously with this as it's album cover tbh.... :wtf:

Not unless it was the soundtrack to all of Disney's movies and saying that, WTF r u thinking that it would be suitable for an album cover? :wtf:

Can u really imagine a song called s-xxx dreams on an album cover looking like THAT???? :wtf:

I haven't say that i think it would be the original i HAVE SAID THAT I IMAGINE IT SOMETHING SIMILAR maybe the same but with another background? Something like this? http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/334/3/3/ARTPOP__album__cover_by_monstercrezy-d5mn4kt.jpg

And s-x dreams wasnt included intil spring 2013 and the cover was made before

Pain of fame1

Shot? It's just an illustratiıon. :) And looks like a cheap coloring book. Best thing about ARTPOP is its cover.

Well yes..

Pain of fame1

Me too...

No, that was very similar to the one we have now, maye a demo? I was taking about the first one, late 2012

MonsterOfSpain

No, that was very similar to the one we have now, maye a demo? I was taking about the first one, late 2012

I know now, I remember it was rumoured that the ARTPOP title was in pink and Gaga's hair was green.

Pain of fame1

I know now, I remember it was rumoured that the ARTPOP title was in pink and Gaga's hair was green.

Si y también se rumoreo que era con el pelo moreno y con un fondo colorido

MonsterOfSpain

Si y también se rumoreo que era con el pelo moreno y con un fondo colorido

Omg no me di cuenta de que eras español! Vas al artRave? :P

Pain of fame1

No se porque de ir iria solo y tengo 15 y no dejan a menores de 16 asique seguramente no..

MonsterOfSpain

No se porque de ir iria solo y tengo 15 y no dejan a menores de 16 asique seguramente no..

Dónde vives?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived