๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Bobby Campbell explains LMZ

itsdominik

Featured Posts

LMZ get first 4 rows of the main stage just like with the Monster Ball, Govt Hooker Package for the BTWB was different because it started right outside of the catwalk. Thought we already knew this? Y'all still think we're getting a monster pit?ย 

Still, LMZ will go in first, and got the merchandise,

so it is up to anyone even if we have the budget.

ย 

I think 3rd to 10th rows are perfect spot,

1st and 2nd are like having first 2 rows in the movies.

It will break your ย neck tbh.

I've been in the front row 4 times out of the 6 i've seen Gaga and it's the best thing ever. Your neck will be fine.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Electric Chapel

Quick question guys, I'm planning to get LMZ tickets but was just wondering, is there still time to get merch before going in, or is my spot not gonna be as good if I get merch first. Is it worth buying merch after the show/online?

BoomKack

Quick question guys, I'm planning to get LMZ tickets but was just wondering, is there still time to get merch before going in, or is my spot not gonna be as good if I get merch first. Is it worth buying merch after the show/online?

ย 

If you're with someone, they can probably hold your space for you (but it might be hard to get back to it if the fans around you are assholes)

You might as well buy it after the show if there's any less. You get free merch with the LMZ package anyway.

ย 

I'd buy it after the show tbh......of course you will have to wait, but maybe they won't even let you in if you buy a lot of merch lol.

LMZ Package will be available at the lm com pre-sale ?ย 

ย 

ALL Packages will yes. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.

You're like 3-5 feet away from the stage which is only about 5 feet tall. Its an amazing experience only hated by those who haven't been front row.

ย 

PREACHย  :golfclap:

drinkmytears

well first 10 rows are front rows :fan:

ย 

tell that to the people that camped for a week longer than you and are getting all of gaga's attention

RAMROD

tell that to the people that camped for a week longer than you and are getting all of gaga's attention

ย 

ย 

Ah I don't really care :fan: I will be there for music first and foremost.

If got picked then good, if not, well I am still in front rows of Gaga's concert. :fan:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

drinkmytears

Ah I don't really care :fan: I will be there for music first and foremost.

If got picked then good, if not, well I am still in front rows of Gaga's concert. :fan:

ย 

ok but you need to stop saying that the 10th row is the front rowย 

RAMROD

ok but you need to stop saying that the 10th row is the front rowย 

ย 

ย 

No way, it is still good row for serious. ย :fan:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

RAMROD

I wouldn't knowย 

ย 

ย 

come now, it's not the nosebleeds and there are runway around it later.

ย 

It will be fine. Even non LM zone GA will have the chance to see her.

drinkmytears

come now, it's not the nosebleeds and there are runway around it later.

ย 

It will be fine. Even non LM zone GA will have the chance to see her.

ย 

I'm not saying you won't see her. I just don't get why you keep trying to justify something wrong, that the 3-10 rows are the same as the front row because nobody between you and Gaga is different than 10 people between you and Gaga.

Archived