đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your concert day/weekend plan

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can we find out which hotels she's gonna be staying in? Also if I get the early admission ticket, what's the best time for me to get to the venue?

How can we find out which hotels she's gonna be staying in? Also if I get the early admission ticket, what's the best time for me to get to the venue?

You don't. 4 hours before.

Rainbowgynous

Befriend a paparazzi and have them keep you updated, they have informants and ****.

Am 'lucky' enough to have one who fancies me X-D helps sometimes.

Befriend a paparazzi and have them keep you updated, they have informants and ****.

Am 'lucky' enough to have one who fancies me X-D helps sometimes.

I didn't even move to the UK yet so I dont have time to find one a befriend him :( any other solutions? :'(

• 2 weeks later...
ShadesOfCool

I have a general standing ticket and on this date I have school, should I go after school or should I not go to school and which time is the best to be there?

DeanSummer

Since I got ARTPOP zone I will go to the airport, hotel and will bring some food for the campers :)

I have a general standing ticket and on this date I have school, should I go after school or should I not go to school and which time is the best to be there?

Go to school -there will be another time for you to camp

DS

I have school that day so i'm just gonna get the train down after school :emma:

I have seated not standing so i'll just go sit in taco bell or go shopping until it starts tbh

gardenpanty

oh god this gets me stressed out. well i have a ticket to sweden so i guess i'll go there on a ship on monday and book a hotel room :shrug:

Fly to Birmingham, attend the show, fly back to Dublin, attend the show, fly to Glasgow, attend the show, bus down to manchester, attend the show, bus down to London, attend the shows, flight back to Dublin  :rip:

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I'm making a little holiday out of my concert. I was lucky enough to get an ARTPOP zone ticket for the Glasgow show on 19th October. The shows on a Sunday but I'm going up to Glasgow on the Friday before. Set of early Friday as it'll be a 7 hour train ride. Check into my hotel and chill for rest of the day. Saturday, meet up with a few other fans I've met online. Possible go to the airport looking for gaga or her hotel if she's already there. Sunday, head to the venue, buy loooooooads of merch :D take it back to hotel then go back and queue. Enjoy the show whilst trying to mentally prepare myself. Try not to faint whilst meeting Gaga!!! Monday, recover from the night before. Head home :)

In between I'll check out and enjoy the city.

So

I just bought a ticket to Stockholm

Sept 29

I'll arrive in Stockholm and my hotel

Sept 30

I'll go to venue at noon I think.

Gonna enjoy the show and go back to the hotel.

Oct 1

10am flight back home to Riga.

Laceface

Not much before, 1 hour 30 minute journey to Greenwich for the O2 as it's the other side of London from my town :)

Archived