Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Dada speaks on TFM days: "she had the best team possible"

Donatello

Featured Posts

THE TEA HAS BEEN SPILT.  :tea:  :tea:  :tea:

Gaga burnt some bridges she really shouldn't have. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

I heard that Laureann left because she thoight that Gaga's mind was becoming too dark and her visions too. It has been said that Troy left because he wanted Gaga to make sure that there was a  big hit on ARTPOP  but Ggaa said she wasnt going to betray her art visions or whatever it was for a hit.. so its Gaga to blame tho

It's not Gaga's "fault" for following her own artistic visions, that should be expected.  Blame Troy and Laurieann for not supporting the artist, not Gaga for being the artist.  

I heard that Laureann left because she thoight that Gaga's mind was becoming too dark and her visions too. It has been said that Troy left because he wanted Gaga to make sure that there was a  big hit on ARTPOP  but Ggaa said she wasnt going to betray her art visions or whatever it was for a hit.. so its Gaga to blame tho

Laureann was/is an attention seeking b*tch. In last months of their work she was only using Gaga for personal profit. Gaga realised that and fired her.

Well, no matter what happens in the future, nobody can take the TFM Era from us, it was just perfect and i remembered it like it was yesterday  :cry:

MonsterMum

So if you don't like what Gaga is doing and everything is her fault anyway please enlighten us to why exactly you here for? Waiting to see if that number 1 happens and if it doesn't whine some more and jump ship?

So if you don't like what Gaga is doing and everything is her fault anyway please enlighten us to why exactly you here for? Waiting to see if that number 1 happens and if it doesn't whine some more and jump ship?

If I wanted to jump ship, I could have done it when Applause was released. Just like most of the jump shippers. I have accepted the fact that we wont see  a #1 for a very very long time IMO and I'm here for the music. But lets not get off topic. 

I agree with everything Dada said. She used to have the best team AND music. Now.... its just...

Donatello

Laureann was/is an attention seeking b*tch. In last months of their work she was only using Gaga for personal profit. Gaga realised that and fired her.

Everyone has their faults, it's all about being able to handle a spectrum of people. Some people shine in one area (choreo) but suck in another (b---hiness). You cannot have perfect people. Moreover, Laurieann, having choreoed for so long, was taking a completely natural move to into creative directing and deserved that attempt (even though it failed).

If Gaga had a problem with Laurieann, she should have tried to work things out, just COMMUNICATE - same goes for Troy (who said his firing came as a shock to him, implying no discussion took place).

It is becoming increasingly clear a) Gaga cannot manage long lasting relationships b) her communications needs improving not only with fans but with colleagues.

The fact that Gaga's current team let this MESS of an era continue 6 MONTHS without a ****ing music video says a lot.

They're immature.

Hahaha some of the comments are just.... Lmao!! Gaga is doing really good so far. People will just whine about everything everytime, hope they can get over it and leave soon tho hahaha

shaneybaby

i have always hated that b---h marianne gibson lol good riddance to her but everyone else come on back :) but i have to say besides bad romance ftm is def not my fav music of Gaga's 

giskardsb

It is becoming increasingly clear a) Gaga cannot manage long lasting relationships b) her communications is **** not only with fans but with colleagues.

none of those things are "clear", no fan has any idea what kind of communication was happening behind the scenes.  

Donatello

- She shouldn't have EVER made Lauriann the creative director of the Haus. She's a choreographer. (there we lost the cool performances & videos)

I believe she deserved that attempt. She had choreoed for so long (and exceptionally, exceptionally well at that) that it was time for her try something new and prevent her from becoming bored.

In the end it's Gaga's fault, she took this giant leap in replacing a professional director altogether for newcomer Laurieann, rather than having Laurieann assist. She should've kept professional directors and supplement that with Laurieann until Laureiann had accrued reasonable experience for such a huge undertaking.

- She shouldn't have replaced Nicola Formicetti. (there we lost the fresh new fashion)

Nicola left on his own request.

CannaeDrive

I'm praying that the day will come when people move the f**** on from TFM

Pretty much this. People here have to stop whining and complaining about the present and stop being little b---hy kids about Gaga. Just grow up ffs.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Pretty much this. People here have to stop whining and complaining about the present and stop being little b---hy kids about Gaga. Just grow up ffs.

Ikr! I still remember fans whining about looks, songs & videos even during TFM days :smh:

Archived