Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Whats Better: Standing or Seating Tickets ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like standing, you can be closer, jump and dance the whole time. But if you are not tall, then maybe seating is a better option. Since I'm tall, some people behind me started screaming some bad stuff to me and got really pushy and aggresive. I understood where they came from, but they were really rude. During Electric Chapel, someone put his hand on my head and tried to move it aside very aggresively, and I had to throw a punch back with my elbow, sorry unknown person but that was rude AF

Hello, it's me

EnigmaGypsyBoy

I've only been to one gaga concert so far (TMB) and had seated but I was standing and dancing the whole time so for artrave I just got standing and also I have been to other concerts that were standing and I think it's way better because you can actually interact with the performer if your close enough. The only down side is I'm tall (about 6ft) and sometimes people asking if they can move infront of me but if I've been waiting there for hours I say no, which is kinda hard for me, but if I out that time and effort to camp out im keeping my spot.

Blue Jeans

I like standing, you can be closer, jump and dance the whole time. But if you are not tall, then maybe seating is a better option. Since I'm tall, some people behind me started screaming some bad stuff to me and got really pushy and aggresive. I understood where they came from, but they were really rude. During Electric Chapel, someone put his hand on my head and tried to move it aside very aggresively, and I had to throw a punch back with my elbow, sorry unknown person but that was rude AF

:lmao:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

gagalovesme

Well I always manage to get really good seats, which in my opinion are better than standing. I stood for the swine fest and I could hardly see because I'm so small lol so seating is a much more relaxed experienced but if you're tall then you might as well try standing

prefer standing as I like to "get involved" during the show rather than sitting and watching- seats are fine but you can get the "i want to sit down so you must sit down and not enjoy the concert" brigade who seem to think they have greater importance than anyone else

Happened at Katy Perry- when the folk in front stood up- so did I- yet some woman half a dozen or so rows further back in another block moaned at me- i suggested she stand up, she refused- I refused to sit down and saw no reason why I should sacrifice my enjoyment so carried on- I did get an evil look at the end of the show though

MeryJaneHolland

I've been to a ton of concerts and I always prefer standing as opposed to sitting, with standing you are much more a part of the show and a part of the energy but sitting youre just a spectator of it all. Plus youre a lot closer to Gaga which is always a plus  :party:

I really can't decide this time.. I got GA ticket for the BTWB, camped out for 12 hours in the heat and due to the ****-up in the venue organization didn't get in the monster pit. I'm really tall and strong guy, so I didn't have a problem with pushy people around me and still had a great view just outside the pit. Since there's no monster pit this time, and I can't afford early entry, it's either seating or camping out again for a good spot in the GA for me.... :(

Well at the BTWB, I saw a lot of the short people get moved to the front barricade, like kids and stuff. So length may not be a problem

Well at the BTWB, I saw a lot of the short people get moved to the front barricade, like kids and stuff. So length may not be a problem

What are kids doing in a GA section with a bunch of crazy wild gays? :smh:

Archived