Willy Wonka

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit Heart

c'mon bobby. Sue ha ass

i29uoJiiIEGRE.gif

YAS :D It does have a similar parts, but way less than Roar/Brave those two songs are the same in every aspect :x

MonsterMum

what? I heard gaga saying in an interview it sampled The Deep, like she did with Aura? Is that message real?

I copy pasted it. You think I would make that up or something? :toofunny: 

Applause was released months before this song. This song is from December 2013. Applause is fom August 2013. 

Miracle

Using the same synth does not a copy make. The DWUW intro that slays everyone used the same synth as some random other song somebody discovered (er, that's so vague but I can't remember the name of it, it was kind of a big deal for a while if you remember), but nobody here believed that was a copy. You can't have it both ways.

This isn't at all worth getting worked up about. It's actually kind of a good song.

It's a song from Dance With The Dead, The Deep. They actually have llots of great songs

It just uses the same i-VII-VI chord progression that hundreds, if not thousands, of songs have used...as well as the same syncopated rhythm that hundreds, if not thousands, of other songs have used. 

I've listened to this song a bunch of times before and never noticed anything...it's just a generic dance song. I still don't hear it. It's actually in my library. lots of plays. This is a bop. lol. 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

OMG POP MUSIC EMERGENCY CALL ****ING 9-11 :udidnt:

It's literally just another generic EDM pop song...

giphy.gif

Archived