๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why only one date at the O2 arena?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Hopefully just the one if she is to add more uk dates it should be in other parts of the country to give fans a better chance of going to the show

She has 3 shows scheduled at the O2 - Thurs, Fri and Sat! ย The others won't be announced until Thurs is close to selling out!

HOTRODSGAGA

She has 3 shows scheduled at the O2 - Thurs, Fri and Sat! The others won't be announced until Thurs is close to selling out!

source?

StrawberryBlond

If Justin Bieber played to over 58,000 people over 4 dates at the O2 last year (as 4 dates would mean a maximum audience of 80,000, he didn't even need that last one) with his album that sold less than 150,000 copies in the UK, I'm sure Gaga can perform for around the same numbers with 3 dates at the O2. I only want LN to add more if every gig sells out, though. I don't want them adding extra dates too soon resulting in 2 sold out dates...followed by one that's just under half full. With the potential of 3 London dates, added to the ones further north (and allowing the potential for second dates there), with any luck, we can beat the BTWB's UK attendance of 116,793. We have to beat that. It'll send the message to Interscope and LN that in order to pull in maximum numbers and make maximum profit, you have to tour the whole of the UK. It'll make them reconsider pulling off that Manchester & London stunt ever again.

Archived