Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Miley starts the Pop Queen persona?

Rei

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't it seem like just anyone thinks that if they go blonde and s-xy, they will be top superstar for at least a time? And doesn't the media project this as being a truth, especially these last few years?!

I blame Marilyn Monroe!

but, not everyone has IT. Miley can sing, but she just doesn't have the "it" to be a stand out success. She will just have her same career and this "of the moment girl" will soon pass and quicker than Lady Gaga's moment, for sure.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Um, no... Miley is not a queen. Excuse me, but no. Sure she's cute, she's trendy now and that's it. Sorry, but she's not that special. And if she starts doing the "crazy outfits" thing everyone will say she's trying to be Gaga anyway.

gagaisitalian

Obviously you are threatened by her to make those statements. :legend:

Miley and Gaga are my girls. They can share the throne.

Weasel

Miley is not a diva. She was just a trend. 

Was? Then why are we talking about her right now?

Um, no... Miley is not a queen. Excuse me, but no. Sure she's cute, she's trendy now and that's it. Sorry, but she's not that special. And if she starts doing the "crazy outfits" thing everyone will say she's trying to be Gaga anyway.

Look where Gaga came when people still call her a Madonna rip off tho. Miley has the potential to be the new Gaga. 

Look where Gaga came when people still call her a Madonna rip off tho. Miley has the potential to be the new Gaga. 

Um, not she doesn't. Gaga is an artist and it's a lot more complex. Miley's been here for years. She just decided to strip now. Nicki Minaj tried it and it turned out ridiculous. You can't just become Gaga by dressing "weird". It won't be long until the media gets tired of the disney girl gone wild act and start slut shaming her. They will hate her faster than it took them to start bashing Gaga, mark my words.

Miley needs to start taking herself seriously before I do.  Bangerz and twerking onstage does not cut it. Madonna and Gaga are respected and admired.  Miley is laughed at and parodied. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Whiskey Mouth

there's a difference between legendary pop stars and just... pop stars. miley cyrus is becoming a pop star, but her music doesn't have substance like gaga's. miley cyrus is just another manufactured pop star.

hashtag truth.  :reductive:

Was? Then why are we talking about her right now?

They're so different though. Why can't they just be them? 

Weasel

Um, not she doesn't. Gaga is an artist and it's a lot more complex. Miley's been here for years. She just decided to strip now. Nicki Minaj tried it and it turned out ridiculous. You can't just become Gaga by dressing "weird". It won't be long until the media gets tired of the disney girl gone wild act and start slut shaming her. They will hate her faster than it took them to start bashing Gaga, mark my words.

She still has 2 enormous singles from 2013 though. We'll see how long this success continues.

They're so different though. Why can't they just be them? 

They definitely can be themselves, I just can see people labelling her as the new Gaga. 

rivingtonrebels

Miley's career is in a weird place - most of her popularity isn't because of the music or the antics right now, it's because she had a built-in fanbase who has grown up with her since Hannah Montana...otherwise her sales would be a lot lower and she wouldn't have as much shock value.

She still has 2 enormous singles from 2013 though. We'll see how long this success continues.

They definitely can be themselves, I just can see people labelling her as the new Gaga. 

Hmmmmm...I just don't see it. I think she's gone viral, but Gaga changed the world of pop. I think they're just to different to really be compared. I can KIND OF see the Gaga/Madonna comparison since they share some similarities, but Miley seems more like a Rihanna to me if anything.  :shrug:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived