💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 19th + November 16 (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I have paid like an extra £100 for LMZ when I could've got GA and enjoyed the same early entry  :grr:

Not just for myself, but two other people  :grr:

Yassss Glasgow, this is gonna be my first Gaga concert and I'm so hyped. I saw Beyonce at the hydro in February and tbh the Hydro staff are a mess, they just let everyone go into together and didn't care about early entrance at all. 

what date did you go? I was the second date and yeah early entry were let in late because of rehearsals still going on but GA didn't actually get in till about 10 minutes after us. I was barrier at Beyonce.

however, heres a word of warning, the hydro stewards DO NOT and ARE NOT allowed to give out cups of water at concerts and the venue gets warm very quickly, people were fainting all over the place at Beyonce because of dehydration and probably also because it was so warm. I recommend you either empty a bottle of water into a plastic cup to take in or sneak in a bottle of water in with you. 

sfaulds97

what date did you go? I was the second date and yeah early entry were let in late because of rehearsals still going on but GA didn't actually get in till about 10 minutes after us. I was barrier at Beyonce.

however, heres a word of warning, the hydro stewards DO NOT and ARE NOT allowed to give out cups of water at concerts and the venue gets warm very quickly, people were fainting all over the place at Beyonce because of dehydration and probably also because it was so warm. I recommend you either empty a bottle of water into a plastic cup to take in or sneak in a bottle of water in with you. 

The first date and it was a mess. No one knew what was happening, lucky I got barrier cause I literally stomped my way to the front. Yeah people were collapsing everywhere it was hell. Also the Hydro do not tolerate people running when they let GA in, they sent people back at Beyonce. 

The first date and it was a mess. No one knew what was happening, lucky I got barrier cause I literally stomped my way to the front. Yeah people were collapsing everywhere it was hell. Also the Hydro do not tolerate people running when they let GA in, they sent people back at Beyonce. 

this also, walk into the GA area, they are really strict about no running

Yeah, I've found Hydro security to be really poor in the past.

When I went to see Beyonce, I was in a really good seating block. When she came on stage, the whole arena stood up. The guy behind me told me to sit down because he didn't want to stand. I refused because everyone in front of us was stood up too and if I sat down, I would be unable to see (plus, who goes to see Beyonce to sit down?!?). He went and got a security guard who made the rest of our block sit down just so this one guy could see! An entire block forced to sit down and ruin their enjoyment just because one guy didn't want to stand. Eugh.

Similar thing happened when I went to see JT but only the security were quite nice about that. They happily moved the guy who wanted to sit to a different area of the arena so we could all stand up and dance.

I'm sitting up the top for this so fingers crossed folk are wanting to dance up there! Seriously considering getting a standing ticket for the new date though.

Yeah, I've found Hydro security to be really poor in the past.

When I went to see Beyonce, I was in a really good seating block. When she came on stage, the whole arena stood up. The guy behind me told me to sit down because he didn't want to stand. I refused because everyone in front of us was stood up too and if I sat down, I would be unable to see (plus, who goes to see Beyonce to sit down?!?). He went and got a security guard who made the rest of our block sit down just so this one guy could see! An entire block forced to sit down and ruin their enjoyment just because one guy didn't want to stand. Eugh.

Similar thing happened when I went to see JT but only the security were quite nice about that. They happily moved the guy who wanted to sit to a different area of the arena so we could all stand up and dance.

I'm sitting up the top for this so fingers crossed folk are wanting to dance up there! Seriously considering getting a standing ticket for the new date though.

i would have completely refused to sit down and even if i was forced i'd wait till the steward was gone and i'd get back up, nobody would ruin my concert experience especially some weirdo that wants to sit at a concert.

I just bought tickets for the 16th too  :excited2:

I was denied the monster ball, the born this way ball, I shall attend the artRave twice!!

• 4 weeks later...
Glamourpuss

I just got ARTPOP zone for the November date. I can't believe they still have these left! I got seat 16 so there must be 4 left. If any one wants one hurry now!

I have to travel from Blackpool for this but I am ecstatic! Can't believe my luck.

MANiCURE

I can't believe they are still available, they went so fast for October!

But yey!!!

• 1 month later...

got my november tix in the post today :)

still no sign of october ones lol

MANiCURE

Paul where did u buy yours?

Obviously not waiting for Glasgow tix here (it's a call/email for APZ) but wondered for my friend.

I haven't had my nov Newcastle tix either.

TheQueen

So what's the deal with the cloakroom? I'm planning on flying in the day of the show and going straight down to Manchester to save on hotels haha. Is it open to everyone and can ya put carry on suitcases in there or is it strictly coats?

Paul where did u buy yours?

Obviously not waiting for Glasgow tix here (it's a call/email for APZ) but wondered for my friend.

I haven't had my nov Newcastle tix either.

Ticketmaster website for both sets of tickets, the October ones still say "Your tickets have not yet been dispatched." on the order details page so at least they haven't gotten lost or anything... still idg why they haven't been dispatched yet  :noparty:

Archived