Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
gagalovesme

Why is this thread so quiet! Makes me sad. Let's raaaaave

It's probably because it's so far away! I was doing a countdown but I'll think I'll stop now, there's way too many days to go and I just keep getting confused lol. I'm still mega excited though!

anyone sorted out costumes yet? Making mine :flutter:

I'm in planning mode! But I'm finding it hard because I want to go with something ARTPOP but the only 2 themes I can think of that stand out this era, is the seashell bikini and the applause face paint! Struggling to come up with much more  :sweat: Not sure if I fancy baring that much skin in October and also think it might be impractical to have face paint on for a concert but idk

nath4gaga

I'm in planning mode! But I'm finding it hard because I want to go with something ARTPOP but the only 2 themes I can think of that stand out this era, is the seashell bikini and the applause face paint! Struggling to come up with much more  :sweat: Not sure if I fancy baring that much skin in October and also think it might be impractical to have face paint on for a concert but idk

It was the first thing that came to my mind when thinking about going, what will I wear!!! Hopefully there will be some looks from upcoming music videos that I can emulate a little :p

I'm coming to this from Cardiff on a school night and I have no idea how I'm getting to Birmingham or what I'm doing after the concert can anyone help please :toofloppy:

Im going to this one, gags u better not be late for this as u was for my BTWB show

ku-xlarge.gif

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• 3 weeks later...
gagalovesme

Seeing the stage made me extremely excited for this!

The stage has been on my mind all day! Why is October so far away ugh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived